Ranking
Yes from me.
-----
Originally Posted by KillerFeri View Post
Hello there! My ingame name is KillerFeri.. im in the forum during the school to see what happening in this game. Im 13 years old if im not i school/training im active ingame too. I think my forum activity is 9/10 my ingame activity is 7/10. I live in central Europe.. in Hungary so my gmt is +01:00. My best mode is Abd and this mod's variations like ( greykido) I love replay making like spars (alsoim pretty good at it) tricking and parkour. I almost won every duel what i do in abd. Vs pros.So i keep being rich (in items). Im a 2nd dan. I want to join this clan because i can help you to wars and i cam donate a lot tc also to loan you lol . My previous clans: MMA and now psych0 but they're a bit innactive.

I wrote this with phone so pls be patient with my grammar .

Yes from me.
Last edited by Merc; Jan 12, 2017 at 09:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Apply...
Hey my name is HellHood or Jacob IRL...I have been in this game since Toribash 3.0,but i forgot the password from mine previous account- Jkub.Anyway I was 4th Dan Black Belt...now I am only a Black Belt.
I play Toribash every day.I like to play Counter Strike:Global Offensive too.
I wrote an apply because I played with Luiq right now and he seemed nice and good so I would like to join your clan.
My favourite mods are:mushu,wushu,aikido,aikidobigdojo,greykido,ninj utsu and I do parkour even tho I am not very good at it...
I dont have a problem to donate to the clan or compete in Clan Wars.I would love to help the Clan grow.
Attached Files
Like a Hell.rpl (115.8 KB, 2 views)
me vs uke.......rpl (370.2 KB, 2 views)
me vs mooop.rpl (52.6 KB, 2 views)
asdklkadabcasaskdlas.rpl (63.0 KB, 2 views)
lul kik.rpl (105.4 KB, 2 views)
sorry i haven't really been focused lately i like your app and i like the replays i do think you will be a great addition.
Application guide
- Age and Gender (optional)

- QI and Belt (At time of application)

- Where do you live (GMT+?)

- What is your history in TB? (Clans, Infractions and anything else, feel free to add story)

- Personal Information (Tell us a bit about yourself outside of Toribash)

- How would you rate your Forum Activity? (1-10)

- How would you rate your In-Game Activity? (1-10)

- Do you pride yourself in Game or on the Forums? (Any Particular Skills?)

- If in Game, please provide minimum 3 replays for reviewing

- Competitive Mods? Aptitude outside of the game?

- If in Forums, please provide evidence of said skill for reviewing

- Do you have Discord? If yes, please provide these.

- Do you have any Connections in Fight Club? This includes any trials or approvals by other members in game (Provide these if possible)
NO TITLE
The app was pretty lazy. Try to write a better one.
Originally Posted by XeenoMorph View Post
Hello My Ingame Name is XeenoMorph, My Real name is Benjamin. Im 12 Years Brown belt My qi is :525. I stopped playing for a month or so But now im Back! and i remember how awesome this game was. I have learned new thing improved a lot i must say my game activity is maybe like 8/10 i play toribash everyday when i come home from school until i go to bed.. My forum activity is not much but i Think it will go up alot alot ... When i join (if i get accepted:P) My favorite mod is Lenshu3ng I like Xspar as well.. Im from sweden ... Hope this application is good

Hello.Your app too weak
My vote:NO and you lose the test(this is already no)
NO TITLE
But you're free to write one more app if you think you can do 5x better.