Ranking
Letting go of my one sided love and not giving a fuck anymore about my crush.

yeah.
"No one will remember your name"
once I skipped leg day, was nice
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Hard to say actually, i haven't had that many super good moments in life. Being here in folk high school ranks VERY highly, but it's not one single day, so i guess that doesn't count. Therefore, i think the best day of my life was when i finally got out of public school. I'm not even saying that to be all edgy "2cool4skool", i'm saying it because that really was a major turning point in terms of life quality for me. Since that time, i've miraculously managed to pretty much completely avoid interacting with any asshats in meatspace, and oh man, i don't miss it one bit either. I've been out of that school for over 8 years, and i'm still feeling the effects of having been there. >.>
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I gues one of:
Met my gf
Met friend with same intersets
Met LJ
Joined duck and met those crazy guys
And also all of my eu trips

Can't choose the best one
six flags magic mountain fright fest.
T Y N N
N O H O M O W E S M O K I N P E N I S E S
when I was born it was cool.
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Many years ago in summer me and my 2 mates were just chilling in an empty classroom between classes. One mate was doing homework, the other reading manga, I was napping.
If you have minions in your avy or sig DO NOT REPLY TO MY POSTS
Nevermind. My best day of my life is when My dad stopped smoking. He's been smoking for well over 15 years.