Toribash
Original Post
[REL] HezKez's ModMaking Thread!
HezKezljr's ModMaking thread!

So, i Just made My first mod!
It took me 3 hours, but i'm very proud of it!

Screenshot

Dqs: Hand -> Ball
Win Conditions: Ball -> Goal
If the ball touches your Tori's hand then it turns red and the other Tori wins.
If the ball touches your goal the ball turns slightly transparent and the goal turns red.
There are no points, fractures, or dms

The shader is Fog 2.inc

Shader:

-HezK- Spar Arena

ScreenShots

Oginaimasu

This is my third mod! I named it Oginaimasu because its the japanese word for compensate.

I have a lot of changes here. The first is that the middle of the body, hands, and head have a higher density.

The second is that the gravity is -30, and dm threshold is 350 (Fracture is 250!)

The third is that I've strengthened the hips, abs, and pecs, but weakened the chest.

Lastly, wrists are exempt from dq, and damage.

ScreenShots

-HezK- Bioshock hand

Fun mod, it was heavily inspired by painchain but this is different
it requires you to be up close and personal, and use not only your hand blade, but your blocking skills too, in this mod the sides of the glove don't hurt you so you can manipulate your opponent with them.

!!!FUN MODES!!!
MushuBlade 1)
Change dm threshold to 50 change gravity to -9

Brutal 2)
Change dm to 50, rt to 5, gravity to -50, and set tf to 20

Anger management mode 3)
Dm to 50, disable dq and set the tf to however long you want!

Classic 4)
Don't screw with my settings (also mushublade is fun!)

Submit your own!

This mod is 100% made from scratch, by yours truly - Hezkez

Screenshots:

ExTrA mOd!

Remember the wushu_epeen tournament?
Yea, it was... Uhhh-
Well guess what!
huh?
I have created... EPEEN JOUST!!!!
Oh god no....

(I take no credit for this mod! I was screwing with modmaker 'cause i was bored, and thought people might find it funny.)(btw original mod by godteam)

Last edited by Hezk; Dec 24, 2016 at 12:08 AM. Reason: I hope no one notice that :P
So far your mods are kinda simple, which is not bad. However, they could use some detail here and there. Try rotation a bit more the objects and doing more risky things. Try as well making more asimetrical enviroments, and soon you will be making more original and better mods overall.

Just one more thing, remember to keep the proportions between uke/tori and the enviroment
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
hm, i'm about to reach the maximum number of attachments. i can add 1 more and thats it. D;
One thing that comes to my mind when I see your stuff is that your screenshots are very small. Try uploading them to imgur and posting them here instead!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Omg thx!!!
WOW I never noticed!
This can help me improve my modmaking Sssooooo much!
This is gonna make everything soooo much easier!!!

Ok
That's a bit rude... Sorry, it's hard to get feedback on mods ;-;
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
Welcome to tb modmaking. I'd say make a new post for each new good mod you make, with short description, screens, mod file, and maybe even a demo replay.