Toribash
hello names Shawn uh my forum activity is 1/10 but i can be more active just haven't found a need to be and my ingame activity is a 10/10 for sure im a rather quick learner and would like to continue to get better...as far as why i would like to join pure honestly the main reason is id like to join a active clan and as far as my replays...ky from pure has played against me quite a few times and would vouch for me
hi im juju i would say my fourm rating would be 8/10 i know one persone in pure ricky and my belt is 5thdan gonna be 6thdan soon and im from america my ingame activity is 10/10 always on 24/7 i am 12 i also play cs-go i have good skins and in toribash i have skill and a reason i wanna join pure is because i like ur guys skills and i can be good use because i have alot of skill and i can do what u ask of me
julian castro
My Name is Tyler I am 15. my forum activeness is about8/10 and ingame is about the same. I am a black belt. I'm from America and live in Missouri. I want to join pure because I'm mean cmon active, wars, fun, and just looking for a good time.
-----
BTW IM AN ORIGINAL GANGSTER WITH THE SKILLZ
Last edited by Agzet; Nov 20, 2016 at 05:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Quidmans app for pure
Hi there, my name is Quidman, in real life people call me Qui, Quy, We, or Key. Forum is like 4/10 i mainly just look at events or the shop. In-game though i'm a 9/10, basically log in everyday. I am 13 years old, i am from canada and i like to do my work and play. I like playing games and sleeping and the reason why i would like to join is because i think pure is a high elite group that would be worth joining, to show my skills. I was tested in-game by Qeni and won by 3-2.

Dats it.
Hi my name is Alex, i would say that my forum rating would be 7/10
while ingame would be 9/10 i am a 2nd Dan Black, trying to get to 3rd.
i am from the U.S and i like to play basketball and football, i have ADHD but i enjoy long walks on the beach My previous clans were Lux, 2 years ago, and Nitro, also 2 years ago, so i would to join this clan due to its rank, and to be able to show my skills and to improve them.
Thank you for reading my application
Hello, My name is EpicNoobb (Some just call me epic or noob) and I was tested to be in Pure about a month ago and I just wanted to know if I could be in pure. Ok, Im 18, Brown belt, forum rating 5/10 but ingame 10/10 I was sick a month ago so thats why I didnt make an application. I would like to join pure for how hard it was to win the 3 games and I am sure pure can get to number one on the rankings,

Thanks
-EpicNoobb
Last edited by EpicNoobb; Nov 24, 2016 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Typos
Yo! One of your guys said he'd invite me but he doesn't have inv perms. He testes me and I beat him 3-0. He said someone else would invite me to this clan and now I'm waiting for someone to invite me. Guys I'm not trippin' trust me.
Hey, My name is Rush (it's my name...my real name) and I would rate my ingame activity 8/10, I am in United States Of America and I like playing football and basketball. I would be happy to join (Pure) to improve my realistic skills. I'm 3rd Dan Black belt and later on I can soon be 4th Dan . (BTW, Toribash is my favorite advanced game because of how complicated it is.) My favorite mods are boxshu mushu, greykido, and Judo.