Toribash
Original Post
Serenity Games (coming soon)
Serenity Mods tournament, an idea that has been around for about a year, but never put to use......I wanna make this good, but it will be unofficial, and the date will be after a certain few things get....done I wanna do 5k tc per winner, cause serenity mods are hard, so gotta up the win thingy (whatever) :P this is not a recruitment stunt or anything, just an idea, and I am not a forum person, so i figured this was best place to put it at :P so yeah...serenity games tournament coming soon....thanks for reading :P
Good Renders Everyone's Emotional Doom.
"Come with me, and let's watch the world burn together"
Is everyone allowed to participate? Or is it a clan only type of thing?
Oh shit it's some profound text.
anyone can join the tournament, it is not a clan based at all, just a way to show off old-school skill, and maybe earn some quick tc
-----
I sometimes host serenity games on toribash ingame if your interested in seeing what kinda challenges might be in the up-coming tournament :P
Last edited by Bavaros; Dec 15, 2016 at 06:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Okay.....the serenity games tournament will be put into two dates.....the first will be the day after christmas. It will be 5 mods.....5,000 tc for each winner, there will be no 2nd or 3rd place prizes.
(if you can win them all....you might just walk away with an extra 25,000 tc) The second part of the tournament isn't ready yet, but will update the time later on. There will be practice sessions before each serenity game to give the players time to get a feel for the flow of the game(s) NOTE: *these are not main stream mods* (play skill will vary) thanks for reading