ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Transition Practice (Need CnC and Tips)
I would like to get CnC on this, it's just a test. I want to know how to make
the transitions on my videos better and I need someone to tell me what
should be done, thanks.

Music: Take/Five - Tell Me
Edited with: Sony Vegas Pro 13

PS. Please don't take this down for low-effort content, because I tried (lol), and because I just need some CnC.
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
i honestly think cutting for transitions are the best option for most cases, using any kind of p/c can be really situational
seems like you're over complicating things

for actual cnc on what you were doing, it felt like the p/c was really static, like there was no weight when coming back into something

i havent used sony vegas, but for some reason 90% of the videos i see from people using sony vegas have really bad velo for everything
maybe try using after effects
What you're doing here with the pan/crop transitions is pretty much the exact opposite of what you should be doing to make them smooth. The whole idea is to keep the flow of motion going, but you're breaking it every time by completely reversing the motion after a transition. See how when you zoom in in the end of a clip, you instantly zoom out in the beginning of the next? Instead you should be zooming in on the beginning of the new clip, as that's the direction the motion was going, to keep the flow going on. The same thing with moving outwards in the end of a clip, move outwards in the beginning of the next one. This can be applied to any kind of p/c transitions, such as tilts and so on. Just keep the motion going the same way it was to make it smooth.