Ranking
Original Post
[Glitch] Enter Fee
The enter fee has been broken since I first played Toribash some year or two ago. The house is supposed to collect the enter fee but instead the tc is sunk. I really want this to be fixed. I managed to collect a little over 1000tc through the enter fee at one point only to find that none of it was actually added to my account. This was really disappointing because there are so many more events I would like to do that would need an enter fee. The issue does not seem like it would be a challenge to fix either. Please fix it, and thank you for this awesome game!
The Entry Fee has been broken for a while now. Has not worked for years.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Is there any reason no one is fixing it? I can't imagine fixing it would take more than a day of programming.
Well, do you know how programming and coding works? Because I do not. But we can't assume it is easy. Also, we need to take it into consideration that it isn't a thing because they probably agreed that it was not needed.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Maybe devs aren't aware of this or something, I'll tag this as a glitch so hopefully Gynx notifies them about it