Toribash
Arms weren't that stiff, but still pretty stiff.
Spins and all that were pretty good, nice flow. Although the way you slowed down for the sweep was bad >:
First couple of hits were good. Although you really reversed the momentum of the manip, however after that is was pretty damn nice.
Core-boom combos are boring, pls never again. You were really stiff for the entire dm part of the replay >:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
i loved the opener. the only thing i didn''t like about the manip itself was the contract and extend at around ~1080. punch looked weird cause it was done by the elbow. transition into the 2nd hit could have been better. nice pose.
alright guy
its the circle of life and it moves us all through despair and life through faith and life on the path unwinding in the circle the circle of life rip in piece omaba never forget rip in peace snoop sheep forever: nice opener. first kick was good but y u glutes so contracted D: flowing into the 2nd kick and the kick itself were good and flowing into the decap was awesome but the decap itself looked weird. flowed into the last kick great. while kicking, your back leg (right) was a little too conracted for me. that might be the abs or a whole other joint but i didn't like it. nice skeet and the end is magic.

return pls

make more replays
alright guy
Hi dez

Opener was cool, looked really flowy despite the counterspin. You were a little stiff but eh

Spins after that were reaaaaaally cool, gj

Split was nice and clean, crotch kick looked kinda weak. Transition to the head grab was pretty nice

Knee boom was great, you don't see those that often. Kinda messy though, but I guess it can't be helped

Kick after that was alright, would have been nice if it was cleaner/got more DMs

Skeet was cool, I was going to say that you should have aimed for the head but after watching it through I guess this was cool too

Head rocket made me laugh. 10/10
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
pretty sure the movement was the best goddam part here also holy shit that kneeboom.
the skeet was freaking awesome but i would have def tried to make it hit the head and then the pec/glute/whatever that was.
oh yeah
That's something you make on an off day? :s It's amazing.

Opener was a little stiff, but it led to something great. Everything after that looked really good. Loved the skeet.
Pose was ok.
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog