Ranking
Original Post
Welcome to

Welcome to my humble workshop. Please don't touch my tools.

I'm going to be refurbishing this post into a workshop, and while you can still buy mods from me, there won't be a comprehensive table of prices due to how unpredictably difficult it can be to make / fix mods sometimes. If you'd like to negotiate, I will leave my Discord tag at the bottom of the post.

MODS INSIDE

If you would like to request a mod, there are two different ways to do it. The first is through Discord, which is the most effective way to contact me. The second is through PM, where you may get your request later than Discord.

I withhold the right to decline any request and/or refund payment if I deem necessary.

Discord: Auto2359#3431
Last edited by Flesh; May 29, 2023 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Rebuilding the thread for current use.
What mods have you made?
I'm curious what you could get for your money and I think some screenshots would benefit your buisness
Thank you for the suggestion and I'm flattered you looked at my measely little post! I added my four favorite works. I also made 80% of the Brotherhood Trials mod.
EX-Mod Squad '18 | I'M BACK, BABY! | #1 Under The Sun
when will that dragon ball z mod pack come out
and will you do a Naruto one too (those are the 2 anime that most people grow up with so please show respect to both)
Four years later, I finally added the DBZ environments I made.
Those DBZ environments are incredible!

I have a question, what came first, the evilhq mod or the Evil Altar item?
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Those DBZ environments are incredible!

I have a question, what came first, the evilhq mod or the Evil Altar item?

Thank you so much, they're some of my best environment work. I wish they were used more but they're kinda... niche.

And to answer your question, I released my EvilHQ.tbm on April 27th, 2018. I think Goat had already gotten the altars made and I kind of rebuilt it using TB.
My computer is finally fixed, so I'll be active once more. Thanks for your patience.