Toribash
Hi, just spent a pretty fair amount of time trying to search the mod down.

I found the old Summer Camp event thread, looked for any mention of the mods used, and looked up those mods to try to find out who uploaded them, to no avail. It looks like they've been taken down.

In addition, I looked through the upload history of a few guys on the God Team. There were a lot of pages, so I could have missed something, but all in all I didn't see the mod you are looking for.

I can only assume it's been taken down like the other mods this event (purportedly?) made use of.
Originally Posted by Reshiss View Post
Can somebody look for Eldricht's mod?

It was made by GodTeam for a contest. (Probably not GodTeam, but eh)

You'd be softly launched toward the end of the diving board, & you are forced to jump off.

The gravity is really high, & whoever fractures the most joints when landing wins.

The mod you're looking for is gtdivecomp.tbm
For some reason it's not on the mods list on forum, but you can go in-game, /set mod gtdivecomp.tbm in a private room, reset the game and you should have it.

I am looking for a mod I played many years ago, it's quite simple: there's a very high white beam in the middle and a very long plank sitting on top of it. Beam is static while the plank is not. Tori and Uke are standing on top of it.
Last edited by AssassinPro; Apr 30, 2016 at 01:00 PM.
golf
Since I was redirected here, I'm looking for a handball mod that was inside of a box. 2 nets and stuff.
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post
Since I was redirected here, I'm looking for a handball mod that was inside of a box. 2 nets and stuff.

Is top_handball.tbm the mod you're looking for?

this?
Originally Posted by Meeeehhhh View Post

I saw your old thread, the soccer one is 0snysoccer.tbm i believe.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Yeah, I think both of you guys got the mods correct, thanks for that.
Originally Posted by dierromax View Post
I really want to play this mod the mod start at 0:05,someone can help me?
https://youtu.be/apUkYkogpLs

Yep ! jisse_parkour_ultimate.tbm
That mod were spikes pop out of the floor and destroy you on a raised platform. I think it was a gt mod, but I can't find it.
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
Originally Posted by Seth93z View Post
That mod were spikes pop out of the floor and destroy you on a raised platform. I think it was a gt mod, but I can't find it.

I found this post that is very similar to yours. I loaded the mod and it resembles your desc too, and TheGod is the leader of GT

Also, I tried to search for it in the mod database to see who uploaded it, but it doesn't seem to be there, and it's not under TheGod's modlist.. Which might mean it was erased from it, as I've seen it in a GM tourney previously...