Toribash
Original Post
[TNT]Replays
This. This is the place where you can post replays like in any other board. :D
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I'll keep my replays nice and neat here.

Burn me away
First self spar
Born in my town
Asylum
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Add: Comment the replay above!

Catastrophe: the opener was pretty nice, the horsekick kinda broke your flow though and instead of that punch you could've done a massive kick or go full out with that punch.
4/10.

Here's a quick edit of it to show you an example.

Swex strikes again with another freerun.
-----
Goddamnit festus, only post one replay at a time.

Burnmeaway: Liked the opener didn't like that you was being like Sloooooooooooowmooooootion between your hits, but i'm glad that they atleast did some damage. 8/10
Attached Files
Swex- Darkest burning star.rpl (647.5 KB, 18 views)
#Example.rpl (84.8 KB, 8 views)
jetsfreerun3.tbm (1.5 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Swexx; Jun 8, 2011 at 11:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Opening run very nice. The jump was fluid, and the roll looked cool, too. The barrel roll was nice but the landing could have been better. The vault was great but you over spun/under spun a tad depending on how you want to look at it. 9.5/10
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Btw My New Mod Jetsfreerun3 Realising soon.
And Yeah i loved that replay swex. I Knew you could match up to the challenge of creating that replay.
Attached Files
Jets_Blazing.rpl (149.3 KB, 14 views)
I'm not even going to add "COMMENT ON THE REPLAY ABOVE" because people won't do it eventually. Also is annoying especially if you don't know how to comment on a certain type of replay.

What's the reason posting replays then?
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Not necessarily don't comment on them at all, but not all of us (me prolly roflrofllolo) is very good at giving C&C on replays.
Also I kind need some sort of breakdancing replay if anyone has one. I'll be using replays posted here for a video if that's kay c;

I agree with Swex. I think you should add the "Comment on the above replay" thing. It means a lot to use replay makers.

2 - 1 on that vote, since Swammy isn't here, we must keep this org running, so we work as a team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]