Ranking
They make Shyvanna look sexier but then makes Vayne less sexy? Wtf man?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Old vayne splash art looks like a cardboard cutout. New vayne splash at least looks like she's good for something other than posing.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I lied about Shyvanna. She looks... Meh.

My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
They make Shyvanna look sexier but then makes Vayne less sexy? Wtf man?

I don't know about you dude, but dat side ass

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Best legs in League?
Anyway, anyone have a place where I can get a free Bronze V account? It's pretty fucking hard to get there when you get carried every game no matter what.

My Replays
Main: Jungle/ Warwick
I don't actually know why I'm posting here but I do need to point out something wrong with LoL. If you can report someone for being 'bad' or having an off day then you're going to end up with a huge-ass learning curve. As a person that has seen this upfront sometimes you can't just stick to bots to get used to playing the game, you have to get used to how real people play. LoL still has my vote as the saltiest community on this planet. Back on track I quit LoL about 8 months ago and I'm still waiting for the community to stop being so judgemental on ones performance/choices to get back to it.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
It's just as bad in DoTA 2.
My Replays
Originally Posted by jmoran98 View Post
Main: Jungle/ Warwick
I don't actually know why I'm posting here but I do need to point out something wrong with LoL. If you can report someone for being 'bad' or having an off day then you're going to end up with a huge-ass learning curve. As a person that has seen this upfront sometimes you can't just stick to bots to get used to playing the game, you have to get used to how real people play. LoL still has my vote as the saltiest community on this planet. Back on track I quit LoL about 8 months ago and I'm still waiting for the community to stop being so judgemental on ones performance/choices to get back to it.

Mobas are a genre full of toxic players. It's extremely team reliant, which makes it the case.

Also, people can't report you for being bad. If they do, nothing will happen to you, and their reporting integrity will be lowered for false reporting, making their reports worth less.
finally got LoL work
Deoxer - kali17 - EU nordic.
and - kaliman iv EU west =>
add everyone =P
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month