Ranking
15 apps? Maybe 16? I have lost count.
Attached Files
harmless symphony.rpl (225.7 KB, 32 views)
contrability.rpl (212.4 KB, 31 views)
dun.rpl (181.1 KB, 25 views)
h
Got a little hope for this one.

-pls don't hate me ;-; -
Attached Files
Mack - [M] - Something unique.rpl (335.4 KB, 25 views)
Mack - [T] - Pepparkaka.rpl (239.9 KB, 18 views)
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Conpound: Basics are there, but it's not at a level where it really wow's me, no for now, but keep trying.

duck: Talked with people in ormo, came out to a mixed bag so no go for now.

Mack: You have a winner with your first replay but something unique and pepparkaka just weren't on the same level, and I can't say yes when the other ones are lackluster compared to the other. Try and get a few replays on the same level as your first and apply again.

xHaxx yeah you were rejected, I'll edit to provide more detail later but need sleep.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Jun 23, 2015 at 04:34 AM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Allright, good to know. Cheers.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by pusga
Originally Posted by Tsuion
Originally Posted by pusga
do you want to ormo recruiter lol
we dont have anyone who knows -30

i'd love to help out

sure

youre the best. feel free to drop by the thread any time and judge anyone
ill ask larfen or someone to add you to the recruiter list

Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Rejected or accepted?
This app

Regardless, the parkour was pretty basic

Usually the only way parkours look cool anymore is when you're running and dodging at the same time, (raid_challenge for example).

Tricking was basic. The third trick wasn't even a complete full-twist, though.

As for the madman, I don't like it :/

I mean the best part was probably the kick skeet, but the rest of it was ehhhhhh. The opener itself was pretty fast, (from an opener challenge I believe), however the follow up was utterly slow.

You didn't use that contracted knee at the beginning to your advantage. It was more of pushing you foward, than actually creating spin. Your left arm is quite twitchy here as well.

Smooth follow up with the decap and core skeet.

Now after that, it seemed like you were going to switch grabs, but you didn't, which confuses me a lot. This would've helped you create more spin and therefore more power, but unfortunately the opposite happens.

You basically slam the torso into your shin/knee. Nothing but your arm is moving.

After that was basic. But after that additional core kick, your arms, and your left leg was twitchy af.

If I were to give some tips on this madman, it would for you to watch over your replay every now and then to check for twitchy(ness?) while making it, and when kicking, try to extend your leg all the way. If you're not able to, either extend your knee earlier, or redo the kick altogether.

no
Last edited by Tsuion; Jun 25, 2015 at 10:52 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo