[h]

Discord
Thread
Page
Recruitment

Founders:
iver, Formo, Arctic, curvine, TORIITO, Felipe2797 e Inox
Story
Hidden is a clan started by nine people in a tiny and small chat in facebook, with old members from [Neon], which at that time was pretty much dead and not gathering cool members. We worked on a council system, where all leadership decisions were discussed and voted by this selected group of members. We participated in the 2015 Clan League and had a pretty nice run, beating [Infinity] and [T], losing to [Obey] and getting eliminated by [Parrot] in the Losers Bracket. In the 2016 Clan League, we had some close matches against [TGS] and [RelaxAll] but still eliminated early on, then we participated in the Battle Royale event, lost to [Parrot] and went unofficial for some weeks. Also in 2016 we merged with No Mercy, one of oldest official brazillian clan in the game and got some excellent members aboard. There was a time where pretty much every brazillian (and yuki) in the Toribash staff was [h]idden, so thats nice too. WE HAVE A MASCOT AND SHE IS CALLED HIDDEN-CHAN, WE HAVE A 2D GIRL (thanks cappuccino for that piece of art).
Nowadays we have lost so many members, mostly because of college, work or just got tired of the game. The ones that still here are just posting for fun, playing casually and living our lives.
But beware
of what is
[h]
"My name is ^;%&, and I ...^:$: `*...;.^: ....?;@."
Some achievments from our members and clan:
Formo - Surgical Toribash - 2015
Life - 2nd place on CBT (BR Toribash Tournament) - 2014
Life - 3rd place on Forger's Rendezvous - 2014
Love - 1st place on CBT - 2015
Love - 1st place on CBT - 2016
KillerTo - 2nd place on CBT - 2016
rblrenan - 3rd place on CBT - 2016
cappuccino - 1st place on Head Texture Of The Month VI - 2016
cappuccino - 1st place on category most effort on Anime Us - 2016
Clan League 2015 - 7th round
Clan League 2016 - 5th round
Clan League 2017 - 3rd round
Clan League 2018 - round of 16
Clan Battle Royale - lost to Parrot 8-7 on first round
Last edited by Renan; Jun 11, 2019 at 01:25 AM.
faz o texto em formato de jogo das 3 palavras ai cada um vai postando e no final a gente forma a historia
eu começo

era uma vez
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
era uma vez nove desocupados em um grupo de
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???