Toribash
View Poll Results: What Type of Head Should I Make
one with a repeating design all around
11 Votes / 40.74%
one with a big design on the front
7 Votes / 25.93%
a funny skull
12 Votes / 44.44%
a charactor from a movie / show (terminator, rambo ext.)
10 Votes / 37.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

old english is to big... sry. heads are realy small (only 128 pixles) so yoe wouldnt be able to see the text. i can fit about 7 letters in. and im cinda buissy ill ge the heads done on sunday probubly
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
yeah me and ztrain are used 2 crappy forums and also just regular texting so there usually isnt edit button 4 us
and mario i think chiller font name would look cool, u know what chiller is right?
also chaucer would be cool
and alex couldnt u just downsize the font?
Last edited by XT3KRAZOR; Mar 29, 2008 at 06:34 PM.
hello im also one of ztrains friends and i have some heads to post up soon so stay tuned these will be also available in my head shop soon to come. ztrain profits we split if my heads r sold here.
BF1192:u ever wonder why the sky is blue?
XT3KRAZOR: not really i just look at the sky and think of potatoes.
bf1192: how the hell does that help?
XT3KRAZOR: well potatoes are the escence of life...and v8 juice.

ok... so brice... just send me heads and ill edit my 1st post and add urs then we can split the prfit. also i thought u ment put "old english" on the back. sry forgot that was a font. will do.
------
and i will start on both of yo orders sunday... 2 lazy today
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
to it did that sor some reason when i put it in 3d...
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
hey i made the head with blood spatter on it... is that enough or u want more?
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
ok wtf mate you stole a head rich made for me, reporting you now
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Blatant head stealing. The head you are selling is identical to the one Frunk is currently using.