Toribash
Originally Posted by Trials View Post
Super Moderators or SMods are your everyday moderators.

In MrAakash's link, why are they called SMods if they are normal Mods?
mindless machine
Moderator is such a boring term in comparison to super moderator.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Why admins don't put on my report 'Fraud' something like 'Action to be taken: Transfer toricredits from scammer to Bird because he send money and now he is without 100$ but scammer is just banned for ever and he's still keeping bird's toricredits on it.
Can't understand, i think that toribash admins just don't want to make victims of scammers to win in all cases but in this case i lost 100$, scammer is happy and i'm with nothing, why? i showed a lot of proof, there is evidence scammer is banned but why i'm not refunded yet ?

After that much frauds and external tc sale scams I personally go with a "no support/no refund" rule for that. If you need tc spend your money at the tb shop and support the game.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
Originally Posted by ViperTech View Post
After that much frauds and external tc sale scams I personally go with a "no support/no refund" rule for that. If you need tc spend your money at the tb shop and support the game.

I would but i can't understand why toricredits and other things are so expensive on torishop, example:

6$=1.000 but to buy an account with 10k QI = 10$ ( just an example )
on shop 10k=10$ ? are you kidding me it's a universal price*
10$=100k could be a nice price.

About boosters:
I noticed that bigger booster you buy the same you pay, why ?
I think should be like promotions like : 10tc booster= 5$ 20tc booster= 8$ but not 10$ that's why people buy more from seller but not from official shop,
yes i understand it's a dose of risking but the difference between prices is very big.
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Which of you got name changes and what were your names before?

My name used to be aakash555

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
How do i get bounty text because i gave someone 2.1k and text never came under my name and im worried i just wasted my money?
They blessed me..
Excuse me, hi.
I am fearing the worst for my clan, and if ever something bad happens, I would like to save the whole forumdisplay and its contents. It's a big thing to ask, but hey. I would like to relive the memories it created for me.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Originally Posted by kayateya View Post
Excuse me, hi.
I am fearing the worst for my clan, and if ever something bad happens, I would like to save the whole forumdisplay and its contents. It's a big thing to ask, but hey. I would like to relive the memories it created for me.

When clans die they're moved to the dead clans board, not deleted. Should your clan die it will be moved there, and you'll be able to see it still
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
In the "whinebox"

Do they have different threads for whining or like one big thread for whining?

Also, how many threads/posts do you get a day?
mindless machine
Originally Posted by zenzen213 View Post
In the "whinebox"

Do they have different threads for whining or like one big thread for whining?

Also, how many threads/posts do you get a day?

The name "Whinebox" was changed to Ban Appeals, probably because someone suggested a less "mocking" name, and whoever changed it found it suitable.

If it wasn't obvious enough, there are different threads as there are different cases/situations.

According to my profile, I make 7.58 posts per day.
BAD LUCK