Ranking
Just an fyi, another almost immediate rejection is when you list your username next to name.

We can see that.

If you don't feel comfortable with giving us your name, just say that.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Zyrax View Post
Davidof also applied for Revenge.

That's cool, he didn't have much of a shot here anyways. Thanks; however, for letting us know, ignore the nobs.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
hi guys
Requesting single ally?

Erth Moderated Message:
Read the rules. Thou hath been warned.
Last edited by Erth; Aug 10, 2012 at 02:57 AM.
Go away.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Name:16bars
Belt: Im a brown belt but i had a 2dan account then someone hacked it
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): i always go on the forum and check 4 events
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10) 24/7 i always play toribash
Why you want to join Evil:cool name and i think this clan is and gonna be amazing
Best mods/mod: aikido, aikidobigdojo
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that):i make cool replays
Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out):blackdrag but i dont know how 2 quit it
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):maybe huck and aj i know i sound crazy
Name:UberDeath
Belt:brown
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):I post daily or every other day
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):I am on toribash ant least 3 hours a day
Why you want to join Evil:I would like to join because i want to increase my skills
Best mods/mod:judo.tbm judo.tbm
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that):i would say im good at textures.
Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out):BlackDrag
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):lemonkill
No to the two previous applications. You both seem a bit green for this clan, and your applications were lackadaisical.
Name: EvilRage
Belt: 2nd Dan
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): Moderate? I'll check them.
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): I always come back to this game :P ALWAYS
Why you want to join Evil: my name would be [Evil]EvilRage and i wanna show people how to box in toribash like a pro
Best mods/mod: Boxing, pretty ok at everything i try generally
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): Good with photoshop
Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out):
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): WickedHero? maybe?

here's a boxing self spar, was a little harder having to move 2 dudes so its a bit clunky
Attached Files
Lowsies selfspar.rpl (148.7 KB, 3 views)
Hi how are you, I hope you have a nice -
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
I always come back to this game, ALWAYS

That means you always leave the game, and with only 17 posts I can't imagine you stick with it for very long while you do play it.