ES Recruitment Drive
Name:Natsufight
Belt:Blue Belt
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):I get on the forum everyonce in a while to Transfer my money but i'll get on more if i get to join Evil.
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):I get on everyday for about a couple hours.
Why you want to join Evil:I want to Join Evil so i can have a good time and To get better.and so i can get to know other players in Toribash.
Best mods/mod:Wushu and Twinswords
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that):I'm good at fighting and winning sometimes.I also love to bet when i have the TC to do so.
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):Nobody,I want to try to get in because i saw this clan has been around for a long time so i though this would to be a good place to make some friends and get better.Thanks for reading this and actually giving me a chance.
Name:UmadBro75
Belt:black
Forum activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):I get on the forums atleast 2hrs a day and spend
more time on it if i get accepted
In game activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):I play toribash everyday and make servers that
alot of people join in
Why you want to join evil:I want to join evil because i think that i get to meet new people and i wan to be apart of one of the best clans ever
Best mods/mod: I really have alot of mods im good at like akkido,akkidobigdogo and other stuff
Any special skills(such as texture making, video making, things like that)I really not that good at textures and all that but i can market really good prices
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):i dont have really much vouchers.mabey like 5 or something but im really good at toribash
-----
Last edited by UmadBro75; Jul 14, 2012 at 02:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Natsufight View Post
Name:Natsufight
Belt:Blue Belt
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):I get on the forum everyonce in a while to Transfer my money but i'll get on more if i get to join Evil.
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):I get on everyday for about a couple hours.
Why you want to join Evil:I want to Join Evil so i can have a good time and To get better.and so i can get to know other players in Toribash.
Best mods/mod:Wushu and Twinswords
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that):I'm good at fighting and winning sometimes.I also love to bet when i have the TC to do so.
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):Nobody,I want to try to get in because i saw this clan has been around for a long time so i though this would to be a good place to make some friends and get better.Thanks for reading this and actually giving me a chance.

Well, you seem like a mature individual, but you are not as active on the forums as we would like. We'll continue to monitor you for a while, feel free to reapply when you think you are deeply matured, and more calculating, as a forumgoer/player. If you'd like a decent example, take a gander at Devil's application. We appreciate your interest in us, and hope you are still interested later on.

Originally Posted by UmadBro75 View Post
Name:UmadBro75
Belt:black
Forum activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):I get on the forums atleast 2hrs a day and spend
more time on it if i get accepted
In game activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):I play toribash everyday and make servers that
alot of people join in
Why you want to join evil:I want to join evil because i think that i get to meet new people and i wan to be apart of one of the best clans ever
Best mods/mod: I really have alot of mods im good at like akkido,akkidobigdogo and other stuff
Any special skills(such as texture making, video making, things like that)I really not that good at textures and all that but i can market really good prices
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):i dont have really much vouchers.mabey like 5 or something but im really good at toribash
-----

Pretty much the same thing I said to Natsufight.
Hoss.
So i didn't make it,Well there is always another time
-----
And can i have a meaning of you saying"We'll continue to monitor you for a while"?
-----
Last post on here,Devils Application was amazing i knew he was gonna make it i cant wait for one of the days where i finally make it into the Amazing [Evil]!
Last edited by Natsufight; Jul 14, 2012 at 03:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Natsufight View Post
So i didn't make it,Well there is always another time
-----
And can i have a meaning of you saying"We'll continue to monitor you for a while"?
-----
Last post on here,Devils Application was amazing i knew he was gonna make it i cant wait for one of the days where i finally make it into the Amazing [Evil]!

What I meant by "We'll continue to monitor you for a while" is, that, we will occasionally check your progress, and do our best to see how you are developing in the forums. Also, I'm glad you are viewing this as a positive thing, as, it allows for you to further develop and mature before joining our family(if you are still interested, as time progresses, that is).

Also, I'd like to direct you to the edit button, to make your life easier. Instead of making multiple posts(toribash merges them if they come one after another), it is better if you edit your post to insert all new information.
Hoss.
Name:GGundam

Belt: Green(Trying to rank up moar. Switched over from a black belt account)

Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): I usually try to post alot per day. Or I just read posts.

In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): Up to 5-4 hours in multiplayer and almost all day trying to make replays(Replays I made in attachments)

Why you want to join Evil: To get more involved in toribash and to learn from
higher dans

Best mods/mod: Taekkyon, Wushu, and Running.

Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that): I make(Or just record clips for) toribash montages once in a while. (On my youtube channel) But I normally just do rants on there.
Also I think I'm pretty good at making replays(Decaps atleast).

Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out):

Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in): I would say just check my skype contacts list.
Pm me for list.(Some people wouldn't like their skype names public)

-----------------------========Edit========------------------------

If anyone asks for proof that I had a black belt, I'll log onto the account and post here.

-----------------------========Edit2========------------------------

The "MyLegsAreRegistedWeapons" replay was made when I was still on my Xero901 account. But I put it here anyways.
I hope that doesn't matter.
Attached Files
DooDooHead.rpl (102.6 KB, 2 views)
Firey Hot Rage.rpl (118.6 KB, 2 views)
Morbidly Obese V2.rpl (118.9 KB, 2 views)
MyLegsAreRegistedWeapons.rpl (84.8 KB, 2 views)
1000 distance decap.rpl (71.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by GGundam; Jul 14, 2012 at 10:05 PM.
What account do you have black belt on?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Not necessary. Thank you, Hyde will respond to your application sooner or later.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
I'll just answer some questions.

About Me: My name is Ben, I'm a 16 yr old high school student working on becoming and engineer. I love sports, art and games and my girlfriend who is 172 cm tall. I'm 182 cm tall and I weigh 68 kilo's.

History of TB: I've been playing this game for roughly 4 or 5 years, I've switched accounts a lot until making this one. I've been in clans like "Revenge" and "Extreme". Always stuck to taekkyon as a choice of favorite mod. First got into toribash because of how amazing some of the early replays looked. I then got into art because of toribash and have always tried to improve on both my art skills and Toribash skills.

Why I want to join Evil: I've been clanless for awhile and I've become board of just being a lonely freelance. Evil has quite a reputation and has a lot of nice people in it.

Currently in TB: I'm a 2nd dan black belt playing as much as I can. Pretty much all day everyday. I join in all the GMtourneys I find and I'm very active on the forums. I lurk the art forums providing c'n'c for fellow artists and just all round looking to improve my own skills. I make textures whenever I get an idea or some inspiration. My favorite mod is Taekkyon due to it's high skill cap. The short turn frames and lack of cheesy moves make for fun and inventive matches. My 2nd favorite mod is Aikidobigdojo, mainly because it is a favorite for dueling and betting so getting better at it would be a beneficial in the long run.

Hope this is enough e-e.

Textures I've made

Last edited by hack; Jul 14, 2012 at 07:50 AM.