Ranking
Of course there are aliens.

It's a big universe, the same thing that formed Earth & life PROOOOOOBABLY happened on another far place, unless we're the only lucky ones who got to live.

Don't believe that "ALIEN UFO CAUGHT ON TAPE !!!MUST WATCH!!!" stuff, they just filmed the sky with a potato & photoshopped a white dot onscreen or used CGI.

Aliens are far away, & depending on what time they got to live, whether their first entity of life was in the 1880's, or way back in the past, they could either have discovered us, or have no idea that we exist & are in their own version of the Stone Age.

It is hard to believe, but there is a very high chance of life on another planet, but they're just not humans.
woah
ô man, I clicked on a youtube link somwhere in that thread, then I clicked another video and ended up reading comments from flat-earth minded people.

There even was guy who was talking about the bible and how god hates pride and casted satan to hell and ended his comment with "This stuff is really hard to understand dude , but you have to think objectively on every situation and think for yourself."

I was not disappointed.

Edit : sorry for the off-topic rambling, I thought I'd share xD
Last edited by deprav; Sep 27, 2015 at 02:03 AM.
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
I'm pretty sure that the time Frederick Valentich was flying it wasn't in the night time.

source?

and for the record if you want people to take your thread seriously don't put a loaded question in the title.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post

But, I'm not trying to prove that Frederick Valentich was abducted by aliens.
I'm asking why NASA cuts footage whenever they see Unidentified Flying Objects up in space.

Can you provide footage of one such instance?
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
There is no evidence of alliens existing. Nobody saw a real UFO or something like that, all the photos or videos on the internet can be faked or such as and NASA isn't hiding us anything.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
There is no evidence of alliens existing. Nobody saw a real UFO or something like that, all the photos or videos on the internet can be faked or such as and NASA isn't hiding us anything.

thats what they want you to believe
Let them aliens come ill give em a kick in the mouth with my mad toribash skills

No one actually knows, there could be aliens and there might not be.
its a big universe there could also be another earth somewhere
Last edited by Quack; Sep 28, 2015 at 12:03 PM.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.