ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Jack's Parkour Thread
welp, its pretty simple, this thread is for all my parkour replays. Ill try to only post ones that I work really hard on. posts in this thread may be spread quite thin, because I'm a perfectionist and it takes usually about 20 generations of a replay before I am happy with it.

I have two for today, although replays will usually be coming out one by one, i figured i might swell release two at the start for a bit of a boost

This Thread is entirely for CnC, although i don't mind praise for one thing, i don't deserve it and for another, it isn't useful to me so... don't please :P

about the replays: the first one is... idk i think its alright, not that proud of it (I'm Uke) and for the second one, same deal (I'm Uke)

The mods: I made the second mod, totally solo and the first mod is a collab between me and onsola :P
Attached Files
Jack- Sex appeal.rpl (1.06 MB, 19 views)
remastered_1.tbm (26.4 KB, 9 views)
Jack- Cable TV.rpl (1.27 MB, 13 views)
First_map_V2.tbm (21.8 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by jackseptceye; Jul 6, 2016 at 08:57 AM.
fuck me -_- I'm having so much trouble trying to smoothly transition this roll into a run.

btw WiP replay on a WiP (the mod is an edit of one of dashsorahs mods I'm making to practice wall running, please nobody get on me about that, its not like I'm going to post it in a mod thread or anything, just for personal replay making purposes)
Attached Files
m1.rpl (334.9 KB, 12 views)
wallrun_WiP.tbm (21.4 KB, 7 views)
retry the roll, get more momentum forward for it, then keep the momentum forward so that you can just get the run going right away!
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static