ES Recruitment Drive
^Phail.

Hey can my idea have instangible feet for the mod?
[Triforce]SilentStrike –=:2nd dan Blackbelt:=–

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
My old mac used to pick up radio when I touched the audio cable to my braces.

Your idea?
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Ring Sambo

Makes a fun grappling, throwing, judo/akidio style mode.

Matchframes 500
Turnframes 30, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 30, 40, 50, 50, 25, 25, 25, 25, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10
mod sambo.tbm
dismemberment 1
dismemberment threshold 100
fracture 1
disqualification 1
fracturethreshold 100
engagedistance 110
engagerotation 0
damage 1
grip 1
dojotype 1
dojosize 300
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Apr 4, 2008 at 07:21 PM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Wudo/Low DM Wudo

By Nepo

It's a mixture of Judo and Wushu, so it combines kicking and grabbing. The low dm versions are better, because you need to be really careful.

Matchframes: 750
Turnframes: 50,60,70
Mod: classic
Dismemberment: 1
Dismemberment threshold: 175 (75, or 50 for a better low dm mode)
Fracture: 0
Disqualification: 1
Fracturethreshold: 0
Engagedistance: 175
Engagerotation: 0
Damage: 1
Grip: 1
Dojosize: 0
Flags: 3
Look interesting, Nepo. I might try that one seeing as those are my two favorite modes :P
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Light, it was on the SMASH server, and someone changed it. I'm gonna set it again, so you can play it there.
cool
Awsome thats cool speaking of wich are they goin to make another toribash next year?
Originally Posted by rock24 View Post
Awsome thats cool speaking of wich are they goin to make another toribash next year?

OK, wildly off-topic and a smiley overdose, but since I'm that cool, I'm gonna give you a proper answer.

Yes, as far as I know, there's been chattering about Toribash 4. However, nobody knows yet if it'll be this year, next year, in two years, etc.