Ranking
the only problem i have with this is the floaty moment during the opener. everything else was pretty cool also hi dude where have you been
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
the only problem i have with this is the floaty moment during the opener. everything else was pretty cool also hi dude where have you been

I like floating

Other games, university, etc. Been kind of bored of Toribash before I quit and now I'm just randomly coming here basically. Also thanks
Beyond the super floaty-ness of the opener, and the lack of speed, it was pretty cool.
Headspin part had to be my fav.

Pretty cool amount of joint control for someone coming back after quite a long break, swag.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Long time no see.

I personally enjoy the "floaty" opener, it's quite unique.

The transition to the pose seemed a bit awkward but overall, great job. 8/10.

By the way, I'm Chacosownr .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Beyond the super floaty-ness of the opener, and the lack of speed, it was pretty cool.
Headspin part had to be my fav.

Pretty cool amount of joint control for someone coming back after quite a long break, swag.

Thanks bro, been a few years since I touched Toribash

But I don't remember you from back when I was active. Did you change your name?

Originally Posted by Chaco View Post
Long time no see.

I personally enjoy the "floaty" opener, it's quite unique.

The transition to the pose seemed a bit awkward but overall, great job. 8/10.

By the way, I'm Chacosownr .

Aye, I do remember you Chacosownr from back when you were just starting out

And thanks
The spin part of the opener was pretty cool but I don't like how you completely slowed down after that.
decap and pose was nice.
pretty cool for being rusty n' stuff
I liked the use of abs
Thanks man

Also new rusty replay but at least this one got booms. Was too lazy to get 3 booms but I'm pleased with it.
Attached Files
opener was quite boring to watch, due to the fact that you went straight for the kill

the launch towards uke was ok but the transition to it was pretty bad due to the fact that all your flow disappeared

you couldve gotten more spin with the launch but your way of executing it was fine
it's a bit of a shame that you just hop again for the kill by grabbing his lower body
hits were fine though

you need to work on constant flow in your replays, you've got the hits sorted and it's easy to see that you know how the different joints works
so basically just try not to interrupt the movement you have, but rather keep it going throughout the whole replay.
'u'
the mistakes seem like something that you obviously would know by now so I'm just going to assume that you're rusty and trying to get your great skillz back.
straight forward opener. the boom was pretty well aimed but nothing new.
I actually enjoyed the backflip transition to the grab, and the abs punch wasn't that bad, but the next grab and the fact that it looked like was tori was hesitating whether or not to kill uke's ass was the part that I didn't enjoy as much.
oh yeah