ES Recruitment Drive
Btw. I may be willing to run bi monthly tourneys for copies of that steam ver looks nice. Ill have to pick a copy up didnt know it was finally the era of good pc yugioh
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
I'm sure that will be a good thing when we have enough members to do steam user tourneys as well as the DN tournaments
oh is this where i put my signature?
Also, any Magic Players in the house, that's what I picked up later in life from an older uni mate.

Be keen to play some of that too
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Hey guys I have a idea that will add more detail to our roster of duelist and will help people prepare for tournaments, everyone who plans on participating in a tournament or that plays in general please share what decks you feel you are best at that you have set up on dueling nexus or YGOPro
-----
Mine is red eyes, wyrm, and trap stall.
Last edited by Tempest; Jun 19, 2017 at 06:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pendulums ruined the game imo. If you're looking to have some fun, I recommend trying gem knights, ghostricks or gimmick puppets.
Personally I use Watts w/ a Pahunder & Mahunder engine to either stall the entire match and use the Watts to direct attack - or storm the field, summon an Obelisk...use Recycling Batteries, storm the field again and summon another Obelisk.

It worked like a charm four years ago; still works now.
If you are ever looking to freak someone out for a quick second a good card is "rocket arrow express" 5,000 attack 0 defense and u can special summon it from hand by controlling nothing, downsides are u can't set cards or special summon for that turn and each following turn you must send all cards in hand to grave or it gets destroyed, even if I don't wanna waste a hand it's a good wall against things like Chaos Max or other high attack stats.
@Goku

Steam name is Faultier.
from germany, pretty sure im the first entry
-----
@Tempest please make a discord server for this org
Last edited by Oaky; Jun 19, 2017 at 07:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
evil Führer of Evil
Idk how to lol, whoever wants to start the discord just notify me so I can link it in the org