Ranking
Joining
Hi. I am a orange belt rank about 1700 and i was wondering if i could join the relax all because one of my freinds is in there and i heard that they are really cool

Thanks,

Breakdance
Originally Posted by breakdance View Post
Hi. I am a orange belt rank about 1700 and i was wondering if i could join the relax all because one of my freinds is in there and i heard that they are really cool

Thanks,

Breakdance

sorry, on the front it says no orange... u are good from what ive seen, breakdance...
<insert (something) here>
It's not so easy to join these days, as many people say that we have noobs here, so recruiting is more strict;P.

and it's like skills-attitude-activity-loyality, rule. U must have them all.

Cya everybody who qualify.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Yeah, those are important, but isnt...

Friendshipyness?
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!

Friendshipness falls.

It fell in two pieces: one is in "loyality",

and the other one in "attitude".
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 10, 2007 at 01:35 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by wert613 View Post
Recruit me! Oh wait...

Wert, you damn fool XD
Anyweres...so, friendshipyness was already catagorizeded?
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Back in the day when I played 8 hours a day (before 2.0) I had many dreams about rotating stuff. When I'm watching a match I just hold down left or right and:YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY, RIGHT ROUND!

I'm green belt rank 2706. Strategy is off by a few inches. I'd like to join because this sounds nice. (Not really thinking I'll get accepted just looking for a clan.)
Nevermind
Last edited by reynaldog; Dec 13, 2007 at 11:52 PM.
I'm a brown belt. I like to fight judo most. I use both Drunken and normal fighting styles. I'd like to join because I feel that this is a great clan going places! Thanks for considering me!