Toribash
Original Post
>>fl0w<< [Netflix and Chill]
Hey, guys, I'm opening this thread so we can discuss about some entertainment. Here we can recommend to each others some movies, books, comics, music, games, etc...

And for a start I have one movie that is a must see. It's called ''Hobo with a shotgun!'' . Its full length movie based after the fake trailer that u probably saw in Grind House productions, same as ''Machete''.
This is the Rutger Hauer's best performance after the ''Blade Runner''.

Movie poster

Trailer...

The Plague... Whoever made this characters had some fucking bad dreams :P
Also, for those who don't like blood and guts, I must warn you: this movie is drenched in it! 18+ for sure.

Sick ones, like me, will probably enjoy it. :P
Just watched Source code,it was average,not much of plots inside each other,and shit like that.Also,they took the movies idea from another movie called The Triangle,AND the triangle had this!

Guess,which I preferred to watch?
Your messed up world enthrills me
Also,you can check State's evidence,it's a interesting movie,bit weird,but nonetheless good.

Also,Triangle,I've seen once on tv,I need to get it as a dvd xD.
[Movies, Books, Games, Comics, etc...]

Movies

Books

Games

Comics

emm... not really ;p

we should add music as topic also ;p
and yea im goin 2 post something i really like here ;p not only war40k i mean ;p
Last edited by snake; Apr 11, 2011 at 10:16 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
:O movies ive seen latley wasnt actually new tho i did saw some good animation movies first one was "MegaMind" it was really funny and good made the plot is nice either.

megamind

megamind

trailer

the 2nd good animation movie i saw was "Despicable Me" that was a briliant movie guys the story isnt so much of unique tho the movie is great u really should see it .

Despicable Me

Despicable Me

trailer

Imaparrot~!
I'm gonna watch Megamind.

Also: I FINALLY BOUGHT RISE OF FLIGHT!!!!! I HAVE THE CARD TO PAY OVER INTERNET AT LAST! XD XD XD
Bought!?Bojan,I'm disappoint.Give me your pirate hat now,sir!

In other news,watched Mega mind time ago,it was fun.Although,I don't like cartoon much,soz xD.
just checked hobo with a shotgun and.. it was really awesome ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15