people playing: 93, servers online: 35, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Money

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » Traps Are Not Gay
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Apr 28, 2018   #1
DesiTwist
Event Squad

6th Dan Black Belt

The Legend of The 5th Tournament
I'm proud to annouce The Legend of the 5th! This will be a TANG discord exclusive event.

Let me begin by saying thank you to everyone who has supported our clan from the beginning, we wouldn't be here without you guys.

This is a bracket style tournament that will begin on the 1st of May and end at the 5th, if everything goes well. There will be 32 slots, each slot will cost 10k TC, feel free to buy in a friend if you'd like. There are 4 mods you can pick from if there's a slot available, each match you play will have 4 rounds; 5 if there's a tie. Once you advance to the semi-finals you will play 2 games of both mods that's on your side of the bracket (that's 4 games in total). For the finals you can pick the mod that's on your side of the bracket, same goes for your opponent.

If you would like to enter please send your TC to TANGBank and mention me in #the5thchat with your ingame name so I can put your name in the bracket. Any question that you have will be answered in the same channel

Prize:
1,000,000 TC
Rare items to be announce
"Legend of The 5th" role on our discord
A hug

Proud leader of [TANG]

Event Squad

Have any questions? Feel free to PM me

Last edited by Haku; May 1, 2018 at 12:47 AM..
DesiTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2018   #2
Daeldir

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Relax All

As much fun as I had, I'd like to suggest to be clear with mod choices if you plan on doing anything in the future. It was pretty frustrating being told to play one variant of wushu and have another one be the one I was intended to be playing. Kreigery and I were told to play wushu.tbm which could've had an entirely different outcome if it was the intended mod, as well as the situation with Karstonator. Wushu.tbm and Wushu3.tbm play very different. Before the obligatory "You're salty for losing blah blah" know I am totally content with the defeat. Replays attached.
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm

Last edited by Daeldir; May 6, 2018 at 03:33 PM..
Daeldir is offline   Reply With Quote