Toribash
Hey all. I'd like to take this time to thank you guys for everything you guys have done welcoming me into Chivalry and making me feel at home. This clan truly is amazing. Unfortunately, between IRL things atm I don't feel like I am able to contribute to the clan as much as I used to. I'll keep in touch with you all, and this isn't a goodbye. I could be back sooner than you think. Much Love <3
sheeeesh
Originally Posted by blind View Post
Hey all. I'd like to take this time to thank you guys for everything you guys have done welcoming me into Chivalry and making me feel at home. This clan truly is amazing. Unfortunately, between IRL things atm I don't feel like I am able to contribute to the clan as much as I used to. I'll keep in touch with you all, and this isn't a goodbye. I could be back sooner than you think. Much Love <3

COME BACK QUICK ;3;
IMPACT
Originally Posted by blind View Post

It was a great time with you in CL man, miss ya!
Heading down south to the land of the pines
A clan member leaves, and another one takes his gap.
Thanks for accepting me.
I never forget.
Originally Posted by birno View Post
A clan member leaves, and another one takes his gap.
Thanks for accepting me.

Welcome to the clan mate
Heading down south to the land of the pines