Toribash
that butterfly kick was much better

and also, that 720 i made is a cheat 720, not a backside
"I don't think I want a signature..."
-DaHStevy
Whoo! I think this is the first one, since Nightin's was a one and a half.
Attached Files
Double Butterfly Twist.rpl (200.0 KB, 28 views)
previously known as Lopsin
It's a nice twist, it's just the set up was really twitchy and awkward, i'd have to say no to both of those.
Back handspring
-----
Oh and since it seems we're allowed to compete with other people's tricks...
Attached Files
Back handspring.rpl (92.9 KB, 26 views)
Butterfly Kick Version 3.rpl (145.1 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by peep; May 24, 2014 at 11:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
previously known as Lopsin
My, my, my. A battle for the b-kick. I have to say I enjoy these.
After a long and hard argument within the council in seeing which of the two b-kicks will get in, the final decision was that Pr1vat3's would get in. But.... Lopsin. The vast majority favored your back handspring, and would like to add it. It just needs to be completed/ edited so that you land within the frames. So, when you get around to that, inform us and we will add that sexy sonuvabitch.
Cheers.
Last edited by 2WC; May 25, 2014 at 03:37 AM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FragzOut: Sorry, it will have to be a No. To be honest, I don't even know what tricks you are planing to get in the tricktionary or if they are even actual tricks. This is not a place to post tricking replays in hope of cnc, but a place to post individual tricks with the goal and intent to make organised a guide, of sorts, for tricking in toribash by showing examples of both tricking in real life and In the game itself, If that makes since. You are welcome to try again when you have developed your movement and style a little bit more.
Last edited by 2WC; May 26, 2014 at 11:16 PM.
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯