ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Mobile
I think that there should be a toribash mobile, not like minibash but like the actual toribash game. I feel that this would be a very possible idea. To make this mobile I think that there should only be single player and multiplayer to reduce the size of the game.
<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter
Impossible.

Also, my pc barely runs toribash shit engine, you think my phone could?
-----
If you have android you can chat ingame with this app made by Lite http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=571273
Last edited by Kitty; Feb 19, 2018 at 09:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My way or no way, totalatarian.
Toribash is poorly optimized. Phones need a lot of optimization. Also, Minibash used to be a thing. It was a mobile 2D version of Toribash. It wasn't awful but it was awful at the same time.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Implausible for Toribash, however Unity is very multi-platform. It's something that could be considered for TBNext, but I don't really know anything about that whole project so who am I to say anything

contact sir to reply here or something, i would but im about to leave for school
eae
I'd love a Toribash version for android. Graphics could be optimized to run on most current phones and maybe save replays in the .rpl format, that way it'd be "cross-platform". I don't know about multiplayer matches but I think replay-making and some ingame-forums/shopping would definately be fun aswell as do-able.

Physics-based-games on phones are always a struggle in terms of performance, but with the simpliest graphics and some gui, I think this could work.

I don't think however that this will be made in the near future.
Last edited by Hypersaint; Feb 20, 2018 at 08:10 PM.
[/QUOTE]
Originally Posted by jhunter03 View Post
I think that there should be a toribash mobile, not like minibash but like the actual toribash game. I feel that this would be a very possible idea. To make this mobile I think that there should only be single player and multiplayer to reduce the size of the game.

fr
-----
i agree
Last edited by SunnySnoop; Oct 24, 2022 at 08:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Mobile version is coming, yes.
There will probably be more updates closer to the end of this year / in early 2023 on it, but the general thing is that we're working on iOS / Android builds.

The base work has been done early this year, now it's mostly a matter of adapting controls / improving overall experience for touch devices.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Mobile version is coming, yes.
There will probably be more updates closer to the end of this year / in early 2023 on it, but the general thing is that we're working on iOS / Android builds.

The base work has been done early this year, now it's mostly a matter of adapting controls / improving overall experience for touch devices.

Will crossplay be a thing or will the servers be different depending on your platform
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Crossplay is there, yes

For Toribash or Toribash next?
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists