people playing: 100, servers online: 29, games played: 138,361,837 Top Player: nervau

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » WAPOW
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Dec 28, 2017   #2161
Loscut
Bot-tastic

Black Belt
Clan: All Stars

My application

Truly Free Form Style

Formatted for a Quick Read

Last but not least, thank you for taking time out of your day to read this and I hope you consider me as a new member of this clan!

WAPOW!
Loscut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2017   #2162
$Pyro
SELLING TC & LOANS!!!!

Master Belt
Clan: WAPOW

congrats, you app has been ACCEPTED
Selling tc at all times, CLICK ME
wanna work for W.E.T? Well send me your app!

I bet that you are not gonna make it til the end of this

Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2163
jelaun
NON-EXISTING!

2nd Dan Black Belt
Clan: HydroGen

clan appliction
What do you have to offer WAPOW?=I feel like i would be a good member of this clan and i could contribute to wars and i know this clan has been inactive for i while and i think i could be able to recruit more players and get the clan active again.

What's your favorite mod?=I dont specifically have a faviourite mod but the one i enjoy playing the most is aikidobigdojo

How often do you play?=I play toribash almost every single day,i can safely say i am addicted to toribash

Do you post regularly in forums?=i dont really post anything on the forums i only really enjoy playing the game itself

Do you check and respond to your PMs?=Yes although i dont post anything on the forums i check my pms and respond to them very quick.

Tell us about your Toribash experience=i started playing toribash from earlier last year and when i started i wanted to to quit because nothing made sense but then something told me to start playing again and so i did and then after a few months of learning the game i am finally understanding it and now i am having so much fun playing the game.

WAPOW relies on Discord to keep in touch with each other=My discord is jelaunboss2#3870

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc=My real name is jelaun,i am 13 years old and i enjoy reading,playing games and playing football(soccer)I live in jamaica and my GMT is Eastern standard time. I put alot of thought and effort into this application and i hope you will consider me
jelaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #2164
Mikes
Belts Taken: 13

10th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by jelaun View Post
What do you have to offer WAPOW?=I feel like i would be a good member of this clan and i could contribute to wars and i know this clan has been inactive for i while and i think i could be able to recruit more players and get the clan active again.

What's your favorite mod?=I dont specifically have a faviourite mod but the one i enjoy playing the most is aikidobigdojo

How often do you play?=I play toribash almost every single day,i can safely say i am addicted to toribash

Do you post regularly in forums?=i dont really post anything on the forums i only really enjoy playing the game itself

Do you check and respond to your PMs?=Yes although i dont post anything on the forums i check my pms and respond to them very quick.

Tell us about your Toribash experience=i started playing toribash from earlier last year and when i started i wanted to to quit because nothing made sense but then something told me to start playing again and so i did and then after a few months of learning the game i am finally understanding it and now i am having so much fun playing the game.

WAPOW relies on Discord to keep in touch with each other=My discord is jelaunboss2#3870

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, age, hobbies, sports, social groups etc=My real name is jelaun,i am 13 years old and i enjoy reading,playing games and playing football(soccer)I live in jamaica and my GMT is Eastern standard time. I put alot of thought and effort into this application and i hope you will consider me

omg ill just do it, Denied?

No one active enough to post a fucking response....ill just put your mind at ease this clan deeeeaaad af
If Imma posting, your probably denied. :D
Mikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #2165
jelaun
NON-EXISTING!

2nd Dan Black Belt

bish
Old 1 Week Ago   #2166
Crow

Belt

bish

Denied.
  • Bad app
  • rude
  • dead clan
  • in a clan
  • not very english
[TA] | (x) | [NOoT]
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Days Ago   #2167
jelaun
NON-EXISTING!

2nd Dan Black Belt

sir who the fuck was talking to you your in x clan what are you doing here
Old 6 Days Ago   #2168
жFluxorious

3rd Dan Black Belt

sir who the fuck was talking to you your in x clan what are you doing here

May I ask you "what the fuck you're doing here" insulting one of the most significant member wapow had, after giving a response to your application after weeks (unlike others)
Fluxorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 Days Ago   #2169
Crow

Belt

for a second I thought you were talking about me
but then I realized that I did nothing when I was in wapow
xD

OH WAIT I DID DO SOMETHING

I WAS THE #1 MOST CRINGY WAPOW KID!
still am
[TA] | (x) | [NOoT]
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5 Days Ago   #2170
Hecate
Goddess of Magic

8th Dan Black Belt
Clan: WAPOW
Server: m

NOTICE:

This will be the last non recruitment based message here.
Please keep any talking to the other areas of the forum so we can keep things organised.

Thanks.

WAPOW
Hecate is offline   Reply With Quote