Ranking
Cyr maby you could put ur old set for sale :P

Nope. it's my backup set.

Mehh, maybe when I can actually think, I will.

What kind of english is THAT? o_o
why tho
Originally Posted by lloyd650 View Post
Is anyone else excited about the replay speed control that is supposed to be in the next update?

If it's not as buggy as the current one, then yeah i'd like it.
why tho
Anybody here use the slot machine in toribash besides me? It's addicting as fuck. Anyway, I heard that camera controls would change but optionally. People were also talking about additional joints for mods such as engines and brakes. I just want something to twist my arms. Also, we could possibly be able to configure ALL controls and assign them to different keys and such.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Yeah ive tryed the slot maciene once waste of tc in my opinion
|Ellie|Sparchar|Jack.M|Spartacraft (Forever shunned)|RossBarker|@#w#@|
Replay ive been trying to get into the showcase since week 6.. Here jack maybe now youll see it .-.
Attached Files
Classified - The Resistance.rpl (107.7 KB, 11 views)
Life is like glass, It can be broken, but it is repairable, with care, and time. -eregonv1
If someone has a set for a long enough period the set starts to remind them of people, ergo I would not suit a robot head or something like that. The set just isn't YOU man. Yes all figure sets look the same but only suit some people by name and personality.

I did not think I would have to explain that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by SenseiKitten View Post
If someone has a set for a long enough period the set starts to remind them of people, ergo I would not suit a robot head or something like that. The set just isn't YOU man. Yes all figure sets look the same but only suit some people by name and personality.

I did not think I would have to explain that.

Your username is senseikitten. It's obvious to be related to a cat skin. Fuzeboy does not relate to a specific skin nor does Cyronex. Yes he's known with it, but calling me a fake fuzeboy is ignorant and stupid. I could say you're a fake whoever because so many people use cat skins. Is that bad? No, it means you like the skin and want to use it.

Problem? Thought not.
why tho
You removed me from your sig that is just adorable.

The set is just fuzeboy, in my eyes anyway. Just need to get used to it on you. lmfao.
-----
-end of discussion it's just getting pathetic-

Also Ere you're not supposed to submit replays here
Last edited by lillian; May 29, 2013 at 09:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu