ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Zane's Texture Shop
I HAVE CLOSED, I NOW WORK FOR/WITH hanz0

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I'm back, a little rusty, but alive, and making heads again. I am making full body textures too, but heads are still my specialty, they are pretty cheap, I hope >.> and you can request them.

The shop part is always being re-stocked, and I usualy don't have auctions, but sometimes I do, so yeah...
I can add your name to a head you buy, but thats 50 tc extra XD.

I will only take 5 requests at a time, and they will be in a cue, who ever requests, please be spesific. No "I want a green head" because I get tired o re-making heads because the requester wasn't spesific.

(you can request textures too, and if you want somthing one fast, money gets you everywhere)

If someone doesn't pick up/tell me to RE-MAKE >.> their head/textures in 1 week, the will probably be edited and re-sold XD.

IF REQUESTING PLEASE STATE APPROXAMATE PRICE IN THE REQUEST.
(you may offer items)

So annyway, the shop is below. enjoy.

Requests:
Name - H/T

--- - ---
--- - ---
--- - ---
--- - ---
--- - ---

Shop:
Name - Type [H/T] - Price - (changeable/non changable [Y/N])
[Spinning Head/Screen Shot]

Cyclops - [H] - 500tc - [Y]

Ghostly Face - [H] - 400tc - [Y]

LOL Head - [H] - 250tc -[N]

Neon Breaker - [H] - 400tc - [Y]

War Paint - [H] - 500tc - [Y]

Auctions:
None
Last edited by ZaneNutio; Jul 28, 2008 at 09:24 AM.
can you make a ying yang with forsaken writin on the back very very detailed and good quility ill pay 1k more if neccerary
IF YOUVE GOT THE YIN I GOT THE YANG
I meant for the BG but il just make that gray (il save the PNG just in case)

(should be fast, unless you want like shiny effects or something, that would take a bit)
Uh kinda a rough draft here, i tried to get it to look as mutch like a circle as possible, but the distortion is a bit uneaven on the right side, sorry, uh anny changes or shall i finish it up?

(I was thinking of putting a mouth on it and have the two dots be the eyes, but its your call.)

FIXED:
Ok I fixed the wierd distortion thing.

Last edited by ZaneNutio; Jul 22, 2008 at 05:25 AM.
Hey man, fixing distortion on the globes is an easy math equation. The globe stretches the image horizontally by 200% (exactly), so if you want a perfect circle, all you have to do is create the perfect circle and then resize the width to 50% and keep the hight at 100%

No guess and check involved.

PS: its still distorted (proportions are, at least)....
Hey. Sup