Ranking
Original Post
Halloween Horrors!

As you all know it's only 84 days left until Halloween 2k17. Can I get a Whoop Whoop?
(InsertYourNameHere): Whoop Whoop!
Yeah, that's what I like to see!

In this event, you'll need to create some Halloween hype by thinking of and stating a cool Halloween 2k17 themed 3D object concept! Who knows, maybe it'll be released for Halloween this year? ;)

IMPORTANT:
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Hey there concepts arent just names to something, a rough sketch and description should be included.

All global rules apply.
No copying.
You may have as many concepts as you'd like, but keep them in one post.
Stick to the theme "Halloween 2k17"
If you are caught breaking the rules your soul will be sold to Icky himself.

The best 3D item idea will be made available for all to purchase during the Halloween season and the user that created it will receive:
Their 3D item + 50k + 5ST + 10% of all sales made from their Halloween item.

That's not all!

If we like your concept enough, your item will be made and sent to you free of charge, it will also be tradeable and you'll receive 10k + 2ST on top of that!

The ES team.

1 month from this post.

Last edited by Butler; Sep 25, 2017 at 06:14 PM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Alright, the items have finally been made (sorry for the wait) and the prizes are being sent soon!
The first place prize will not receive 10% of shop earnings and will not be on for sale in the shop either - due to it already being late November.
However, first place will be awarded some extra TC as compensation and all items shall probably be available for purchase in the shop during Halloween 2018.

Prizes are being sent.
Sorry for the wait
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?