Toribash
Originally Posted by Sirss View Post
I'm currently studying inuniversity majoring electrical engineer and this is my last year I hope if I graduate this year HAHA.

jangan-jangan satu kampus kita, angkatan 17 kah?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
jangan-jangan satu kampus kita, angkatan 17 kah?

Iya, kuliah dimana??
Thanks for the invitation, I've joined your discord before.

ini aja mas, bisa sekalian tarik tunai? pulsanya gausah makasihh

SILAKAN, POINT COFFEE
-----
Iya, kuliah dimana??

Beda, ryuu kan bandung. Lo di UB kan rid?
Last edited by Pavychenko; Feb 27, 2021 at 12:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Moderated Message:
You Are too Noob, Go and learn some move
Originally Posted by Pavychenko View Post
SILAKAN, POINT COFFEE
-----

Beda, ryuu kan bandung. Lo di UB kan rid?

yoi di UB
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hello, my name is Melo.

I am 26 years old and I currently reside in America. I started Toribash in 2009 with an account I can't remember the name of. It has been a long time sense I've played so please forgive me if I miss out on few details. I started out played a little bit and then never picked the game back up till now. I friend of mine insisted I return and I got to tell you it is a blast. I guess my younger self couldn't see the fun in this game but now I really enjoy it.

I haven't picked up any hobbies at the moment cause I am still deciding on whether or not to start drawing digitally yet. I have always been amazed at what people can do digitally but never really gathered the patience to actually attempt to get any good.

I would say, personality wise that I am pretty chill to hang out with. I think I am pretty funny and easy to get along with.

I want to join Hack because, when I started back in 2009 I really looked up to this clan. Watching Nirs' replay when I come on or Engraze doing spin kicks on his head, it was all very interesting though I never got how they played like that. It would mean literally everything to me to be let in to a clan as great as this one. I will be loyal, and active for this clan. Weather it's posting on the clan bored or playing in game and participating in events. As long as I am [Hack]Melo I will be showing people the best side of myself in order to show everyone that Hack doesn't recruit just anyone.