Ranking
You guys are seriously inactive on the forums, and I hope you never want to become official. -_-
Okay, well I had some work I had to do, had to do a paper and some college stuff. Then some more stuff, but I should be back now, and my mom got the Wi-Fi back.
miyagy!!!!!!! LETS PLAY PASS.

ive been fighting a bitter war of spiteful pettiness with my roommate. we finally agreed to be civil. so i havent been mentally sound lately.

How is everyones new year going so far?
Mine has been decent enough, but it is whatever, I just avoid drama, by not caring. Then so on and so forth.
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
Okay, well I had some work I had to do, had to do a paper and some college stuff. Then some more stuff, but I should be back now, and my mom got the Wi-Fi back.

Nice. Hope to see you play a few match today if i find you
If I even play today, I will see if I get around to it. I've got things to do, I just can't wait till the summertime.
Meow mai doods, just added a bounty on catsumoto cuz i gotz burd XD. We just did some war against noodle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

You got what? Okay then, well that's nice, how did all the wars go then?
-----

This is great song, good song, love this song when I play the game. I also like this playlist in general :3
-----
I just realized I messed that up and I cannot edit it now... since it has more than one thing... XD
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Feb 1, 2017 at 11:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump