Ranking
Original Post
+[question]
i bought an account is there any way i can trasfer that qi to my account thanks.
Last edited by Fee; Jul 9, 2010 at 02:34 PM.
|Aeon|OLDA|MasterBelt|Unibash Mod
Account buying is against the rules, I don't think anyone will want to help you, account buying is only allowed because the admins figure that if they stop it here it'll just be taken up else where.
Originally Posted by Voxus View Post
Account buying is against the rules, I don't think anyone will want to help you, account buying is only allowed because the admins figure that if they stop it here it'll just be taken up else where.

Technically it is a breach of the Terms and Conditions, but he is the buyer so it's not like he is asking how to break the rules, it would seem that he has been swindled due to his naivety. Better to just answer his question while informing him of his errors.

lulu91291: Go here and read this: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=91739

And about your question, no you cannot transfer qi from one account to another, but in order to increase the qi of that account quickly you may want to buy a QI Booster. I hope that helps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!