Ranking
WILL YOU STOP GETTING FOOT DM'S LIKE IT'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yeah i don't even. Sick replay as always Pusga. Opener was classical you and i don't even at the rest. Just god quality all around.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
second ankle dm made me whoa, i feel bad when i see your double ankles because ive done one myself but scrapped it because i hated the replay in general, anyway, this replay is absolutely sick, i love how you kick the upper body and the lower body with the same leg, skeet was also cool, gj
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener
so fucking pretty. double ankle dms are amazing all the dms are amazing as always i like how you get right into it without sacrificing movement you mad man
Trying
I like that I have to rewatch the replay like 15 times to understand how you got all dm's...

Fire like always mate...
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like how your openers are really fluid and unique, but the fact of being unrealistic causes to be an eyesore for me. I feel the same about you changing your spinning direction after touching the floor but that's mostly my fault since I'm really used to replays flowing in a single direction.

I don't see the point of the first punch but it's awesome how effortless (in a good way) your dm looked. The next few dms are even better, the more I slow down the replay the better it gets, it's just unbelievable how quickly and powerful your dms look, and it's also beautiful how they happen instantly.

bonus points for this pose, loved it
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

just looks like something you or jingles would do. Like quite literally don't think i can imagine anyone else do the wierdass fucking openers that end up looking baller and in fact work.

Idk Pusga, you can make replays so far in between and still remain at god tier within madmans. Only thing this time it was kinda lackluster from the shadow of the last few replays you've posted.

But that's fine, because well yea, you're fucking insane.

Seeya in 4 months or so again.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
somehow you turned an opener that would look like something only a newbie at the game would consider using and used it for a baller boomhit wtf
i am a fan of your replays pusga, i just dont post in this thread very often because i dont have a lot of bad things to say without being very nitpicky with your replays. i will say that the way you moved your arms looked a bit odd to me after the boom but thats literally it. the rest of the replay is pretty much ace and i wouldnt change any of it.

keep doing what u do brotha