Ranking
Holy cow you are good at cheat/raiz setups!!! And was that a snapu round? All I've managed to do are tornado kicks and one crappy snapu, please teach me your ways!!!

I might try some icy corks for swing-chains, here is a standing cork btw.
____
I landed my first wrap full flat!!!
Attached Files
###Standing Cork (no setup).rpl (160.9 KB, 12 views)
###Hypercork_wrap_Full.rpl (321.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by RazerOrc; Oct 7, 2018 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Added a replay
Thanks lol... And yea it was a meh snapu round from a bad vanish x)

Try doing a Raiz setup. It isn't as hard as Cheat setup cuz you don't have to worry about getting your foot right under your center of gravity.
But yea, you should definitely go for that icy cork chain. It'll look 10x icier than before.
これ何?ゴミ?
"Fake it 'til you make it" would be a fitting sentence to justify the existence of thereplays below.
-----
I have improved my boxcutter, also did it from a new setup.
Attached Files
###A kroc I guess.rpl (260.0 KB, 7 views)
###Full Down.rpl (134.1 KB, 5 views)
###Cork as a setup.rpl (376.9 KB, 8 views)
###Split-kick Fulltwist.rpl (107.3 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by RazerOrc; Oct 9, 2018 at 01:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I tried to variate the raiz twist and accidentally did a better landing to. Also did two other tricks for the first time.

Do you think the trick in the second replay counts as an envergardo twist? I hit the dleg position quite early and don't really hold it but it was the best I could do without cheating the landing. I could land it in fake complete, like a 540 gyro would, but is that good enough for a raiz-axis trick?
Attached Files
###Boneless Cork.rpl (278.6 KB, 12 views)
###Envergardo Twist.rpl (227.5 KB, 8 views)
###Grandmaster Scoot.rpl (342.4 KB, 8 views)
you have great potential but very stiff. the boneless cork was really a full tho
[TB4U]
I don't really get boneless setup/transition but that's clearly not a full and I think the envergado was a raiz twist tho it doesn't really matter too much anyway x)
これ何?ゴミ?
The envergardo twist is debatable since I kinda hit the dleg-position, but unusually early and only for a split-second.

A boneless cork is a cork from a vanish-setup, and I'm pretty sure I did that. IRL people tend to turn their chest more so it looks more like an atwist/btwist. Especially when done from a tricker cartwheel since it ends sideways compared to the direction of momentum. You don't have to do it like that though and the vanish can be done from any trick that lands on the your right foot (if you twist to the left, or vice versa). On paper this trick is right but you might not have seen it be done in this manner before, which would make sense since it isn't a very common trick.

Btw i finally landed a TDR!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES (and also a sailor moon...)
Attached Files
###My first TDR.rpl (204.5 KB, 7 views)
###Sailor Moon Attacks.rpl (426.6 KB, 5 views)
I'm back with some new replays that I think stand out compared to my usual stuff, please check it out!
Attached Files
########This is Tricking.rpl (898.6 KB, 7 views)
I'm really proud of landing this trick without pushing off my toes. I don't really know if it's an Atwist or a Btwist, so I would be very happy if anyone wants to give their opinion.
Attached Files
#######Double Atwist Flat.rpl (165.5 KB, 8 views)