Ranking
How do you get good at this

send help
Attached Files
bitchin.rpl (160.6 KB, 11 views)
suck my dicknballs

opener concept was good but the execution wasn't of my liking, plus its lift wasn't as good as it could be and looked like wasn't very meaningful. The follow up with the arm lift was really great though

I feel like the next 2 hit could have been better executed as well, I feel like it had good results but was visually/aesthetically poor. The position you got yourself in relation to uke afterwards was eyecandy and so was the rest of the replay.

final thoughts is that some moves were not as well done as it could be, but the whole manipulation and dms are absolutely majestic, bonus swag points for the movement while dms, the speed while dms and the pose after dming

good job guy
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello hai, thnx for the cnc lionet

30 minute replay thing
Attached Files
Blink.rpl (284.8 KB, 13 views)
suck my dicknballs

well, I honestly don't feel almost anything about this replay.

A not-so-good spinning opener imo. This kick was nice and the break dance potential is huge, would also look awesome, yet you decided to ruin your momentum and go for the opposite spinning side that didn't pay off that much. The dm generated from the grab was meh but the decap was solid and I actually liked it.

Short replay, decent performance, nonetheless could've been done much better, you have what it takes to make a flashier replay
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not much to say but I liked the decap, I immediately thought you would kick with the left leg when I saw the grab but you went with something less predictable, saved the replay for me.
Opener looks fine but has a moment that bothers me, your left arm moves back and forth a bit right before you throw it forwards for the spin around frame 400-420, detracting from the actual spin.
Last edited by pusga; Dec 31, 2018 at 02:09 PM.
oh yeah