ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] BK Clan
Welcome to the BlitzKrieg!

FOUNDERS: Iamok
FrankyJJ

Members how to join: Post here if you want to join or have been sent here. We prefer to get to know people in-game and play with them before recruiting. We will vote you in. Usually 1 of the leaders accepting will be enough. Unlike most other clans, which are based on character and potential, this clan is based on Pure skill, and power, we ever have a official clan kick for judo. belts dont matter at all, i myself am a greenbelt...

Members

Leaders: Iamok- Green belt
FrankyJJ- blue belt

Speed Hunters-
Jackel- Black belt
RvBBlarg- White belt(EXTREMELY GOOD)

Grim Hunters-
TrevWolf
AV222
Villem1996

Hunters-
ToXiKz
GtaHalo137

RankingsIf seen in clan tag. 1st offense is warning. 2nd offense is kick. No-one likes long clan tags.)

Ranking is now based on Owning ur opponents...

Clan background:
I am sick and tired of people getting mistreated by others.... in this clan, we look out for each other, we help each other, no one in here should get mistreated for no reason whatsoever... If someone mistreats you, own him, make him cry, toughen up!

Clan Story: One day, some bullies were beating up a normal, non-nerd, texas wedgie after texas wedgie.... one of the bullies started cracking on the kid... he ripped his underwear from the tree and kicked the bullies in the face... they all started crying and ran to the nurse... This of course was FrankyJJ...
One beautiful morning, some kids were picking on a little, short boy, callin him a midget and whatnot... Iamok overheard the insults and kicked em in the ribs and flipped them... the little boy- jackel...
One not-so-beautiful morning, 2 tall bullies, RvBBlarg and ToXiKz, were cracking on each other, Iamok went up to then and smacked both of them, dont cuss urselves out, be smarter then that.... join me, and my legion of mistreated pwnzors!

Bank- 7000(goal is 50000)
Last edited by Iamok; Mar 28, 2008 at 07:20 PM.
You obviously don't know the whole story behind this sa1uk.

I'll let Iceman explain since he knows it better than me.
lol,
NO is the monkey on my back waiting for me to fail... we wont fail

i will get a army if not a navy
Originally Posted by splunker View Post
good luck for ur clan from Freeze

ty, 8 members so far, im hopin to hit 20 by sunday