Ranking
Original Post
Guess who's back
Back again.

Hi, I'm Text. Used to be quite the active forum member, ex Msquad, Blog writer, former nabistudios winter intern and other stuff.

Finally stopped moving around, got back into uni and have a bunch of free time again. I can only play so much csgo while procrastinating so I've decided to come back and see whats going on.

How is everyone?

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Welcome back friend. I'm AussieCunt aka Shawshank aka Shogun.

I'm from the opposite side of the toribash spectrum(multiplayer was home, forums when clan, market or event demanded it's use). Maybe like myself you will dig more into the side previously neglected, forum resume is mighty fine.

I hope you enjoy the return, always brings back some of the wonder and joy that is at toibash's core.

Is this your original alias?
Last edited by AussieCunt; Jan 22, 2018 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Spelling is hard on a phone
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Welcome back to Tori bash, text! Glad to have another member back into Toribash. I'm not sure when you decided to take a break, but if you left before 2016, you'll notice we have a new staff color. I'm part of a staff group called help squad. We manage tech support, S&I, beginner's sanc, and we answer any questions pertaining to problems one might have while on here.

We also have a daily rewards system now, which you might like to check out! If you haven't already, try updating to version 5.2, there's been alot of improvements since V3.0

Enjoy your time back!
Originally Posted by AussieCunt View Post
Welcome back friend. I'm AussieCunt aka Shawshank aka Shogun.

I'm from the opposite side of the toribash spectrum(multiplayer was home, forums when clan, market or event demanded it's use). Maybe like myself you will dig more into the side previously neglected, forum resume is mighty fine.

I hope you enjoy the return, always brings back some of the wonder and joy that is at toibash's core.

Is this your original alias?

Hopefully I'll enjoy being back as well. So much nostalgia with this place.
Nope, not my original alias but my old one was a bit silly so im not going to tell anyone.

Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Welcome back to Tori bash, text! Glad to have another member back into Toribash. I'm not sure when you decided to take a break, but if you left before 2016, you'll notice we have a new staff color. I'm part of a staff group called help squad. We manage tech support, S&I, beginner's sanc, and we answer any questions pertaining to problems one might have while on here.

We also have a daily rewards system now, which you might like to check out! If you haven't already, try updating to version 5.2, there's been alot of improvements since V3.0

Enjoy your time back!

Left around early 2015 I think, loads of stuff has changed! I'm really hyped for toribash next and the events are a lot more professional looking now.

Bunch of new items as well. we got join textures now?

also RIP IRC channels.
Last edited by Text; Jan 22, 2018 at 07:51 PM.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Welcome back Text, Hopefully things aren't too hard to get re-acclimated to. If you need anything feel free to PM me, or any Help Squad member.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Welcome back to Toribash Text, its always great to see old members rejoin. If you need any help or have any questions you can pop me a personal message.

Toribash has a discord channel now if you want to join it.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Text View Post
Hopefully I'll enjoy being back as well. So much nostalgia with this place.
Nope, not my original alias but my old one was a bit silly so im not going to tell anyone.

Usually it is, cosmetically the game has changed bit it is still good old toribash.

Fair enough we all carry a past, I'm sure the right people know who you were. I won't bother to be a snoop haha. I'll send you a random item if you can find out the name I didn't mention, perhaps a simple test but still fun. I believe I've mentioned it on forums.

If you need anything pm me. Or if you have discord I can give you mine
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.