Ranking
Original Post
How long have you been playing Toribash?
I've been playing Toribash off and on for a couple/few years under several different names but I'm relatively new to the forums.

So I'm curious: how long have you been playing Toribash (since your first account), and how long have you been active on the forums?
Last edited by DrGonz; Apr 30, 2011 at 08:51 PM.
longer than you
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
:O
Naw, you don't say. See that would have been funny if I hadn't just said I'm new.
ive been playing since like march 2010 but then my account ot hacked and i made like 5 more then this one and this one stuck with me.
Suck My Kick WICKED Suck My Kick
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

Really hucota? It's kinda surprising to me that people stay with the first account they made, for some reason I felt like most would probably be like ninjakick.
Last edited by DrGonz; Apr 30, 2011 at 09:09 PM.
I believe the version I started at version 2.7. See join date.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop