Dismemberment: 1
Fracture: 1
Dismemberment Threshold: 125
Fracture Threshold: 90
Dojo Size: 200
Engage Distance: 70
Engage Height: 30
Engage Rotation: 60

You just hug each other and try not to get DQed. No room for mistakes. Grab On.

I need help saving mods :/ How do I?

Shameless bump.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I don't think you can, unless you save it as an actual mod using gamerule...
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
here's one: (ive added an example opener replay)

Relax

Matchframes: 200
Turnframes: 15
Mod: Classic
Dismemberment: 1
Fracture: 1
Disqualification: 1
Dismemberthreshold: 75
Fracturethreshold: 65
Engagedistance: 170
self damage: 1

Much like TKD, you should however try playing mainly with relaxed joints, because of the low dm- /fracturethreshold you can easily lose/frac a holding limb.
Attached Files
Example.rpl (17.1 KB, 202 views)
Could somebody put "League Judo Fracture" in here for posterity?

I really miss that mode. =(
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Ooh, yea, someone really needs to post that. I'll ask around in a while.
Flags determine various values - Dismemberment on/off, Fracture on/off, Disqualification on/off and online Grip on/off.