Ranking
Original Post
iFunny Political Community VS Toribash
Back from a 2-month hiatus, so if I put this post in the wrong sub-forum, please feel free to move it.

I understand why the Toribash Forums don't allow a political/debating community (for all the excessive flaming and spamming that would occur), but I don't think that it would be such of a bad idea. iFunny has a great political community with people all around the political graph, and it hasn't backfired even with the obvious trolls and simply put, all around haters. I don't mean to sound to pushy, but I feel as if a political community would sort of improve the forums, maybe having a section were you can bet on debates, and etc. If anyone wants to add anything, feel free to post. I don't see many ways this could go wrong, and I hope it can happen.
Can't you just post a thread on the Discussions board?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I agree with Luffy (ThePirateKing, who, for some reason, looks like a girl...?) here. This is more discussion material than off-topic. But anyway, someone will probably move it soon.
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
Moved.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by etoria View Post
I don't mean to sound to pushy, but I feel as if a political community would sort of improve the forums

I don't see many ways this could go wrong, and I hope it can happen.

You want a Discussion board purely for politics? I think that's a horrible idea. If you want a decent political conversation then you need some nuance, and you need to not be arguing along some partisan ideology. The Toribash community isn't capable of that.

If you want to make political threads, the Discussion board is always open. Just don't expect high level discourse.
yeah, i don't particularly get a political vibe from this forum, and I seriously doubt that any responses to a political thread are going to be presented in an amicable manner; politics is just one of those subjects people tend to disagree on, mainly because we all have our own ideas and beliefs, yet it is entirely reliant on where the subject is going.

on the other hand, i don't see why you can't just make a political thread in the discussion board...?
I'll just close this, then.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder