ES Recruitment Drive
Yes, energy swords having energy makes sense.

Kyou: True, but it still takes a long time ;o.
Originally Posted by TheSamurai0926 View Post
Thesamurai0926/PlacidPlague/Warrant Officer 3 (I don't play Xbox too often.)

I like Reach, pretty good campaign

it still didnt have me sitting on the edge of my seat like with master chief. i found the lead characters in reach just like the ones in ODST you just don't bond to them so its a bit meh when they die "SPOILER" Woops lol
She Walks In Beauty and Light
FRee TC
Lol, everyone knows they die. I agree with the storyline not being as appealing and attaching as like Halo 1 for example. Halo 1 is one of my favorites, because the campaign is long and sentimental in a way. Reach has no sentimental feeling at all, but the gameplay is much better than any other Halo.
I love Reach, I just have a few problems with it like the Maps and Swords duels are flawed. It seems two really, good people equal in skill kill eachother like 90% of the time. It's hard to have proper duels where one guy is standing winner.

I enjoy making maps in Forge World, though I don't meet many people who are good at it, well they are, but don't have any really cool ideas.

EDIT: Also I barely played the campaign yet, too busy playing Matchmaking. Team Slayer using Holograms is just the fucking best. Out smarting your opponent with a hologram in the most ridiculous ways you didn't even think would work.
Last edited by T0ribush; Feb 1, 2011 at 12:16 AM.
I think that the campaign of Reach is one of the better ones in the series, beaten only by Halo:CE. I dont do multiplayer much though, getting spawn killed by people with nothing better to do than play halo all day just doesnt appeal to me.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was actually a little disappointed at reach because I had really high expectations. Silly me.

It's pretty much exactly the same as halo 3, but with better graphics, few different features and a different storyline. As a gaming company, I don't think you should ever make a game really similar to the previous one in the series like that. If bungie really wanted to leech more money out of this franchise, I would suggest bringing master chief back. Yes I know master chief is over-rated and yes I know all the noobs want him back and yes I even know that it will have to continue the storyline from the trilogy (Which is long enough as it is). But reach storyline wasn't quite to my liking, the only part I enjoyed was the twist at the end and how everybody dies. The annoying part about the ending is (If I heard right) that they leave a cliffhanger for ANOTHER game. "Halo: Reach 2". I don't like the sound of that. I was hooked into the halo trilogy story line and then they just released two extra games with totally different storylines.

Anyway, will post more later o.o
Leaph I don't really think you know what you are talking about when it comes to gameplay. Halo Reach isn't like Halo 3 much at all. It's more like it's in between Halo 2 and 3 with the slight cross of some Modern warfare in it.

Also they aren't similar in terms of content, such as forge world, load outs, and the physics have ever so slightly changed.

Yeah, just started playing the campaign and seriously? it's SOOOO boring, when does something really fuckin crazy happen? Like versing two scarabs at once, with a shitload of covenant around.

Also I'm not liking the firefight aspect just to advance in some places, that shit is filler, like if L4D decided to give you a scavenge objective in the middle of the capmaign just to progress, not at the end, but in the middle of it.
Izanoid: Good as in how good? K/D:?

Leaph: Supposedly a Halo 4 is going to be released sometime. 343 Studios took over Halo.

And woo', I ranked to Major Grade 1.