Ranking
Original Post
Not necessarily that, mostly because of the enourmous file sizes. A Gif is nothing else than multiple images in one format.
Let's take my customs folder for example, it's almost 50mb. Let's imagine all of my textures would be gifs...

couple hunderds of mb for just one player
let me disable gifs if i want to then let me upload gifs
ffs please
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
GIF Textures may be a bit too much, but how about GIF ground textures? That'd be pretty sweet, and I don't think the file sizes would be over the top. Possibly have a cap on the size of the file.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Originally Posted by Hikou View Post
GIF Textures may be a bit too much, but how about GIF ground textures? That'd be pretty sweet, and I don't think the file sizes would be over the top. Possibly have a cap on the size of the file.

No one even reads these. Not like hampa is looking through suggestions and shit, wish he was though.
Dope suggestion though, supported.
Hey, Wondering can we get a option to turn on cell shading?

I know there is a item to make toris cell shaded but it feels weird if 1 tori is and 1 tori isnt cell shaded.

Besides, I adore the look of the older toribash version, and i get that it impact performance and the look aint for everyone. But a option for it would be great.
Sup nerd
Originally Posted by rainydayzz View Post
No one even reads these. Not like hampa is looking through suggestions and shit, wish he was though.

yeah, people do read these. like, actually important people

they also read more fleshed out suggestions in S&I as well.

and gif ground textures actually could be cool, definitely not as overwhelming as gif body textures
Originally Posted by rainydayzz View Post

LMAO, right These fucking degenerates are just gonna keep feeding into it.
Any new information on this
[SIGPIC]https://i.imgur.com/mRlidMg.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Jere View Post
Any new information on this

what sort of information do you demand.

there's been a few .gifs floating around the community
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken