Ranking
Original Post
[S] A bunch of things!
Sup!
Here i would like to offer you a nice ammount of items.

First.
A set of joint textures. It contains the joint textures for every your joint. The most of texture items are 256x256, but three of them are 512x512. There are no textures of the same type, so they cever all the body. The 512x512 joints are: left wrist, neck and lumbar. The rest is 256x256.
All the 256x256 joints will cost 640,000 tc in the shop. And since some of them are 512x, the price is a bit higher, around 700k tc.
It's possible to collect around 650k tc from this set (Firebolty has succesfully sold the full of 512x512 joints only with 2-5k discount off shop price). You just need some time. I don't have much time, so i want to sell this as quick as possible.
I will not accept offer less than 400k for this set.

Second.
The full of 512x512 body textures. Nothing to explain here. It has one 512x512 texture for each bodypart, excluding joints. 19 texture items in sum.
For this set i will take 330k at less

Third.
Full Hunter. - SOLD!

Fourth.
The flame that is in my active inventory (ID 1693). It is big and black, so you can change its size and color to any you want, using FPT (flame particle texture).
Price for the flame - 35k tc. If you pay 40k or more, the FPT will be sent with the flame.

Fifth.
A set of sounds. It contains three items. I think you know how they work, so i won't explain. The sound items in this set are: Kiai sound, DQ sound and the Win sound.
Less i will take for this set - 55k tc.

Sixth.
The Propeller hat. A 3D item for your head.
15k less.

That's all i would like to sell for now. Maybe some more items will come up later!
Leave your offer here.
Last edited by ImEmpty; Jan 13, 2016 at 10:40 PM.
Yes, I can read. You said 30K for it, you didn't said you wouldn't accept offers below that like you did to some other items. You should make it clearer if you don't want to haggle. 25K is my current offer.