Toribash
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
you could try too look around for this set

set

it's macperfect's i think, ask around or post it in a texture identification thread

No thanks not what i really meant by girly
-----
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
Personally I've never seen a set sell for even close to 500k. All I'm saying is please don't let anyone rip you off. You seem new to forums so I just want to make sure no one scams you. If someone shows you set asking for a lot of tc and you aren't sure if it's worth it you can pm me and ask me if he's trying to rip you off. I'm only doing this to benefit you. Good luck finding a beautiful set

I'm not saying i'm paying 500k for every set i see thats just my budget also i'm not new to forums just a alt thanks for trying to help though ^^
-----
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
How about an Arorea Relax, and a Magnetite Force. I think that'd look pretty neat. I am selling a Magnetite force btw. PM me if you like the idea for that.

Also, as for textures. I am not a good artist, but what I have thought of, is that you can get those pictures with the giant groups of members of an anime series, and put those on as textures. I think that would be pretty neat. Plus Cat Ears. :3

I actually have a set like that
Last edited by jen6; Mar 26, 2015 at 10:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have a recolor-able robotic 512x512 set that is going for around 30-40k PM me for info
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by djtechno45 View Post
I have a recolor-able robotic 512x512 set that is going for around 30-40k PM me for info

I'm looking for a high quality set how many times do i have to say it not interested in a 30-40k set......
I know you said you are looking for a full set, but I have this head I think you may like.

head

Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
I know you said you are looking for a full set, but I have this head I think you may like.

head

Why would i buy head when i'm about to buy a whole set explain that to me please?

Sure.

You can buy this head and use it as inspiration for a custom made set, or perhaps you buy a set and you do not care for the head, but you like the rest of it. You could use this head.

You could have simply said no, rather than writing a bratty little comment making it seem that I offered you something stupid.
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post

Sure.

You can buy this head and use it as inspiration for a custom made set, or perhaps you buy a set and you do not care for the head, but you like the rest of it. You could use this head.

You could have simply said no, rather than writing a bratty little comment making it seem that I offered you something stupid.

Also i'm looking high quality art thats meh and sorry for sounding bratty it's just people keep offering me 30-50k sets gets annoying also the thread is requesting a set not a head.
-----
bought a set
Last edited by jen6; Mar 27, 2015 at 09:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump