Toribash
Oh lord! FINALLY!

My favourite RPG series continues.
I cant wait for some ingame footage!

Also dragons?! <3
hypehypehype

brb playing some Morrowind.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
YES!
NERDGASM!
This is gonna be so awesome,I still play Oblivion,I can't even imagine what this is gonna look like.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Really hyped about this.
Going to play some oblivion now.

Could someone please PM me when you find some ingame footage. Thanks
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by Shaogorath View Post
YES!
NERDGASM!
This is gonna be so awesome,I still play Oblivion,I can't even imagine what this is gonna look like.

I can tell you how I think it's going to look like right now: similar.

However, according to bethesda TES:V still uses gamebryo but will "look like a next gen game." I would give you the source for this, but I don't remember where it was.
Any other questions?
It's probably a bit early to tell, but I hope they improved horse combat, bitches are pretty much useless in Oblivion.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Fast travel is alright if you're on a rush, but I was more focused with leveling. Walking around, 1upping your alchemy every 5 minutes, and killing the occasional golem.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Oh well that's a recent development. Prior to that it was made obvious that it was in fact the gamebryo engine.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/16/be...tty-far-along/

I see now though on the bethesda forums that it is a new engine, and twitter confirms that, thanks up2u.

Also, horse combat should definitely be improved. Just because there is fast travel as an option, doesn't mean they should skimp on the alternatives' features. Besides, there could be a hardcore mode like there is in Fallout:NV.

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php...t__p__16786625

GStaff: "It's an all new graphics and gameplay engine internal to BGS, and it looks incredible

We can't wait to show you more."
Last edited by Pirate_old; Dec 12, 2010 at 08:11 PM.