Toribash
Original Post
[OldSchoolGame]rs

I knew you were all waiting for this me too ;)

Basically this is showing appreciation to the old ass games we all played them xbox,ps1,ps2,game cube...etc..etc
And we all loved them but now there is new and improved systems with better graphics so yeah if you loved old school systems and games join this org.!

Story
I was a little kid playing all these old school games with not so good graphics but they were the first systems I loved them I wish the old school systems and games were still in style they made my younger child hood fun and we have to give appreciation for what all of them did for us I still have the PS1 and I'm keeping it for memory's and I had the newer old PS1 and I still have like 100 games for it one day I'll probably have the only PS1 on Earth I won't sell it for nothing not even 1 million dollars its special to me and it should be special to you hope you have a good time here!

App

Name :
Favorite old school game (what system you like it for) :
Favorite new game :
Favorite new system :
Why you want to join us :
Tell us at-least 1 paragraph about yourself (if its less than a paragraph auto reject):
Do you still play old school systems and games :
Give us details about your favorite old school game :
When did the system release (must be 2002 and lower)
When did the game release (must be 2002 and lower) :

Everything else leave it to me co-threads will created soon.

Members
Cozzakill
@Vodka <3

1/2Butler

subzer0z

Timmero

favorite old school games

:

Members favorite old school systems

:

Everything else :

Updates :
Cozzakill added
Cozzakill name colored
Vodka added
Vodka name added color
Vodka name added @

subzer0z added

Timmero added

Butler added

NinjaVodou added
Last edited by iPirateGuy; May 19, 2012 at 08:38 AM.
Name : Cozza
Favorite old school system : Either Atari or Nintendo 64
Favorite old school game (what system you like it for) : Tetris, Pc because it is the best.
Favorite new game : Mf3 or possibly black ops 2
Favorite new system : PS3
Why you want to join us : I feel like the PS3 org that i joined that I need to be here because i am gamer so I can connect and socialize, also to talk about games.
Tell us at-least 1 paragraph about yourself (if its less than a paragraph auto reject): I am Cozza and I am a PS3 and PC gamer. I have a tenancy to beg my parents to get games that come out even if they do say no. I have a big liking to Skyrim as do a lot of other on the forums and i am also a fan of Cod. I am a flexible gamer so I can try a lot of game and either be hooked on to it or just play it and be good at it since I am very good at playing and all. Here is my gaming life story, maybe.
Do you still play old school systems and games : Ps1 games I have so I guess so.
Give us details about your favorite old school game : Oh boy. Tetris is a great game because it was the revolution of games at it's time and people still love it. People play it and update every so often so there are bound to be other fans out there. It is a game where you drop shaped blocks into places where you think it suits best with your decision.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I don't really think Tetris is an old school game but you put a lot of effort in that app your accepted especially if you like CoD
You think the original Play Station is an oldschool console?
You're crazy.
At least cozza had an Atari (was it 5400 or earlier?)
Last edited by Shmevin; Apr 13, 2012 at 07:36 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It is on topic.
I am starting a debate on what can or cannot be considered an oldschool console.

/offtopic I like your avatar. I used to own that head back in 09/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tetris is kinda old schoolish. Thanks for accepting me.
I guess this kinda thing doesn't appeal to too many people.